• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alienshogun said:
I refuse to ever touch GoW 2 again. The last time I played it I almost smashed everything in this room.
Specifically meant campaign but okay. Either way, I remember we tried co-op Gears 1 one time and our connections just weren't really agreeing with each other anyways.

Ah, man. I'm pretty gutted about losing my Gold Retro skin; it was definitely one of the nicer skins :(. Anyway, does anyone else feel that the hype surrounding GoW3 is criminally low? I mean, it's big, but it should be BIGGER. How often does such a rad game with glorious netcode to match come along?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Barrow Roll said:
Specifically meant campaign but okay. Either way, I remember we tried co-op Gears 1 one time and our connections just weren't really agreeing with each other anyways.

Plus I was hammer drunk and we were trying to do that "Look at all dat juice" part,lol.

snack

mickcenary said:
Ah, man. I'm pretty gutted about losing my Gold Retro skin; it was definitely one of the nicer skins :(. Anyway, does anyone else feel that the hype surrounding GoW3 is criminally low? I mean, it's big, but it should be BIGGER. How often does such a rad game with glorious netcode to match come along?
I don't know... I think the hype is off the roof for this game at the moment.

mickcenary said:

Did you delete your beta save file or something?

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Dr Eggman said:
18514-112436-2jpg-468x.jpg
Have to admit, made me lol hard.

Plasmid said:
Is the problem that it doesn't work for your region or have they caught on and are no longer giving them out?
No, the problem is that I'm too damn lazy to figure out how to verify employment. :lol

I already took all the surveys though.

Plasmid said:
You have to use walmart specifically i think.
Yeah I tried that, but when I went to edit my employment details, it wouldnt let me save the info. For some reason when I created my account, I set my employer as Gamestop.

Plasmid

-Yeti said:
Yeah I tried that, but when I went to edit my employment details, it wouldnt let me save the info. For some reason when I created my account, I set my employer as Gamestop.

Re-do it as walmart, you don't have to verify, you can't change employment i think.

Plasmid said:
Re-do it as walmart, you don't have to verify, you can't change employment i think.
So I assume that this means I would have to make an entirely new account and re-do all the tests?

If so, I will live. I'm so lazy lol.

malfcn

I had done one way back as BestBuy for the Reach beta. I was worried after that, I like to worry. How do I delete that?

snack

-Yeti said:
I would suggest creating another email account. BS all the info and you're good to go.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Preordered at Gamestop before knowing about any of the other character unlocks from other retailers.

Questions-
1. Anyone want to 'Trade'?
2. Will the other unlocks be available later on as DLC?
3. Is the golden gnasher a week 1 perk, or do you have to have the veteran gear achievo as well as play the first week?

snack

dmg04 said:
Preordered at Gamestop before knowing about any of the other character unlocks from other retailers.

Questions-
3. Is the golden gnasher a week 1 perk, or do you have to have the veteran gear achievo as well as play the first week?
To my knowledge, the Golden Gnasher is VG achievement exclusive.

dmg04 said:

Questions-
1. it's not too late to change pre order
2. no
3. veteran gear achievement

Lothars

dmg04 said:

Questions-

?
I don't believe that has been said one way or another my impression is it's possible in like 6 months they may be avilable.

Einbroch

Banned
Anyone wanna buy me a 360 and this game please? My 360 died and I'm too much of a stubborn/cheap bastard to buy another.

Thanks!

So Executions are unlocked in versus? Was reading a piece on MTV's Multiplayer Blog.

LANCER RIFLE
200 Kills

HAMMERBURST
200 Kills

RETRO LANCER
200 Kills

GNASHER SHOTGUN
200 Kills

SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN
200 Kills

GORGON PISTOL
40 Kills

BOLTOK PISTOL
40 Kills

BOOMSHOT
40 Kills

DIGGER
40 Kills

HAMMER OF DAWN
40 Kills

MULCHER
40 Kills

MORTAR
40 Kills

ONESHOT
40 Kills

SCORCHER
40 Kills

TORQUE BOW
40 Kills

LONGSHOT
40 Kills

CLEAVER
40 Kills

Link.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Plasmid said:
So now i did all the quizzes even the gears one and it's not activating the "GET YOUR CODE" thing lol.
Went through the last three pages; What are you trying to do?

MS have some weird code thing up?

Plasmid

XxCGSxX said:
Walmart doesn't work, you need to choose Sam's Club since the beginning.

oh lol, i was doing it for a friend anyway, i got mine days ago.

@dmg

When you complete the mission 3 course it says "youve worked hard, get a FREE WEAPON CODE!"

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Plasmid said:
oh lol, i was doing it for a friend anyway, i got mine days ago.

@dmg

When you complete the mission 3 course it says "youve worked hard, get a FREE WEAPON CODE!"
Link? Sorry... I'm totally out of the loop.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Plasmid said:
it's on the expertzone front page once you have a verified via email account.
Well damn, I work at R.E.I.
Looks like i don't get a code. lol

If anyone has an extra code for some random weapon skin, PM me.
Not only will i <3 you forever, i'll send you a personalized image of me giving you a thumbs up!

>.>

<.<

any takers? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom