• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants the colored skins but everybody wants the white skins.

I see how it is, Gears Gaf

KQnDK.gif

Proelite

LeonSKennedy90 said:

jesse-jackson-crying.jpg

White skins might look cool and all, but all they do is make you standout and attract hostiles with different colored skins when you just want to have some fun.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
LeonSKennedy90 said:

KQnDK.gif

Even more so when you realize you can have all the colored ones you want, but only the elite/special people get the white skins.

Ballistik

MiDNiGHTS said:
Man they've made so many codes and special skins/characters and stuff it's got me confused as hell. Is it even possible to get them all?
Sure, unlock the Gears 1 and 2 achievements. Pay $45 for all the weapon skins, unlock the ones in game. Remember to buy a copy from every retailer, one of them being the limited edition. Get a job at EPIC.

Man, I hated those Gears 2 gold skins so much. Look like they covered those mothafuckas with mustard, like you firing a big hunk of cheese at somebody.

delta25

Banned
Whats the big deal with all these weapon skins?

well, to tell ya the truth I do fancy the rainbow skin quite a bit, but other than that ...meh.

LeonSKennedy90 said:
Everybody hating on Commando Dom, I think I'm gonna play him a few rounds just in tribute

Until I unlock Sam Bryne, that is. Mmm, Claudia Black

We need a ComDom defense force, the hate is too much now.

Shit yeah, HE'S GOT ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU

I have to say if you are planning to play gears 2 again before 3, it's not worth it.

Host quits because he is losing
Horde seems to be all tickers
being shotgunned from what feels like half a map away

why do I still have this game in my collection :S

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
1. Super excited. While i wish i had gotten to do an insane play through on my current GT, hardcore has done me justice. I'll get the gold skin later if i so please
2. I'm pretty excited to see the luquid metal skin. It looks like the picture people are associating with it is actually chrome... fingers crossed
3. Gunna hit up Bestbuy and Gamestop and see if i can get some Dom/Baird codes to share with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom