• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PXG-

I added the avatars that I made for the beta, in the OP. Will add new ones later on this afternoon/evening.

MacBosse

No damn you Epic. I demand a delay of the release of Gears 3 now.

I haven't played trough Deus Ex or Dead Island yet and here you come taunting me with Gears 3 with Horde 2.0?

Why do you curse me with gaming bliss? Why?

madmackem

Sweet op, claimed this one.

g3avy54uc7.jpg

nel e nel

Ballistik said:
What's with the green filter on the retail game?

Probably just put on there by the youtube poster so it's easy to identify the retail vs. beta versions visually.

I highly doubt that the full retail version will have that.

snack

What's the easiest way to transferring my save data from an old Elite 360 to the new Slim? Thinking about buying a new one.

LosDaddie

Banned
Great OT there PXG!:)
Damn.... Extremely well done. One of the best OTs I've seen on GAF.

Tell me about these golden Lancer & Hammerburst. All I need to do is play one match on XBL next week, right?

Sinthetic

Noob question here guys, I don't play online... Can I still play Horde 2.0, Beast Mode and all the other snazzy MP stuff offline? Cheers for any help.

Addnan

Sinthetic said:
Noob question here guys, I don't play online... Can I still play Horde 2.0, Beast Mode and all the other snazzy MP stuff offline? Cheers for any help.
You can in Gears 2 so I would think so.

bumpkin

Sinthetic said:
You could play Horde mode in Gears 2 offline (split-screen local). I can't see why they'd make it so you couldn't in 3, but I don't have the game yet so I can't confirm.

-PXG-

LosDaddie said:
Great OT there PXG!:)
Damn.... Extremely well done. One of the best OTs I've seen on GAF.

Tell me about these golden Lancer & Hammerburst. All I need to do is play one match on XBL next week, right?

Thanks, but BruceLeeRoy deserves mad props for his threads. They're insane. I just didn't have the time or patience to do anything like that.

Dark FaZe said:
Yea me and pxg worked really hard on the op so thanks guys.

brothers to the end

Oh you...and your creepy avatar.

JambiBum

-PXG- said:
You scare me sometimes...and where is your avy from, I've been meaning to ask you.
There was some real sex doll thread a while ago and people were making avatars out of them. They were all super creepy pictures so I took this one

-PXG-

JambiBum said:
There was some real sex doll thread a while ago and people were making avatars out of them. They were all super creepy pictures so I took this one

That's what I thought it was. Jesus...

crzyhomer

Neo Member
CozMick said:
Has it been confirmed by Epic if Europe gets there own dedicated servers?

Kinda pointless for Europe if Americans get host 100% of the time.

Yes they do. And they did in the Beta as well.

LosDaddie

Banned
-PXG- said:
Thanks, but BruceLeeRoy deserves mad props for his threads. They're insane. I just didn't have the time or patience to do anything like that..

yeah, his OTs are great, but don't be bashful, this Gears3 OT is fucking sweet! :)

Now tell me about those golden weapons. I just need to play 1 game on XBL next week, right?

snack

LosDaddie said:
yeah, his OTs are great, but don't be bashful, this Gears3 OT is fucking sweet! :)

Now tell me about those golden weapons. I just need to play 1 game on XBL next week, right?
Yes, Gold HB and Lancer that is.

masterkajo

Really looking forward to this. Will play 4 player local coop with some friends. Can you play coop on 2 Xbox (2 players per xbox) or does everyone have to have his own Xbox? Also can you use LAN so all 4 players are in the same room? If so will prepare my cellar for an awesome night! Also is it know how long the story will be? 6-8 hours, 8-10 hours or more like 10-12 hours? (Just so we can plan accordingly).

-PXG-

I was getting x25 EXP early, now I'm not. Either Epic dun goofed or I'm just joining rooms that started before Epic activated the EXP bonus.

crzyhomer

Neo Member
PooBone said:
Not been following this game at all because Gears 2 took out EVERYTHING I loved about the original, but I heard someone on a podcast say something crazy, that Gears of War 3 was something like 20-30 hours single player. Is this true????

It's the longest campaign in the series. YMMV. Hard to quote a time because everyone is different. Company line is "longest campaign to date".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom