• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifEndz

There are about 100 stores selling Gears 3 tonight in the NYC area, so why in the world would you wait in that Best Buy line?

mbmonk said:
Without knowing your wife or situation it's hard to tell, but I imagine the thought of her husband sitting around playing video games instead of doing "X" ( which is whatever she feels like you SHOULD BE DOING instead ) doesn't sit well with her. :)

Tears "literally" streaming down your face? Wow. Sounds like you need to unplug from Gears 3 :p

Best of luck though. I know it gotta be rough down there. I hope you end up turning this lump of coal into a diamond.

Yeah I definitely see her point of view. That's why I'm parting with my systems.
And yes, I cried. It was more about the thought of losing my kids than gaming. But knowing I won't be enjoying this or the nintendo holiday lineup didn't help me stop sobbing.

I'm praying for a job daily. Even mcdonalds will do at this point. Thanks GAf. Haven't been here long. But you guys are encouraging and I appreciate it.

Malo

Banned
LifEndz said:
There are about 100 stores selling Gears 3 tonight in the NYC area, so why in the world would you wait in that Best Buy line?
To meet Cliff and some of the other people from epic I assume.

LifEndz

I never believe the hot chicks on these shows actually play games. This girl is way overdressed for a videogame launch event.

Grisby

panama chief said:
Yeah I definitely see her point of view. That's why I'm parting with my systems.
And yes, I cried. It was more about the thought of losing my kids than gaming. But knowing I won't be enjoying this or the nintendo holiday lineup didn't help me stop sobbing.

I'm praying for a job daily. Even mcdonalds will do at this point. Thanks GAf. Haven't been here long. But you guys are encouraging and I appreciate it.

Buck up man and stay positive for your family's sake. All this stuff will be around when you have more time for it, :D

2th

Banned
Rod, my horde brother. I love you! lol

The hype is killing me now. 10 close for CDT... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE!

LifEndz

Grisby said:
Buck up man and stay positive for your family's sake. All this stuff will be around when you have more time for it, :D

It'll be around...and cheaper. But yeah, good luck to you dude. I'm still searching for a job and this economy is tough.

Grisby

Whelp, going to GS. Be back in tomorrow will some impressions. Been waiting for this game a long time and was pissed when it got delayed last April.

But its here now! Woo!

2th

Banned
LifEndz said:
Lmao @ Geoff Keighley. "You love Gears, right?" Such an unabashed nerd.

id be surprised if he wasnt on GAF already too.

The hype though... the fucking hype!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god i am literally doing nothing tomorrow but Gears.

MarleyManiac said:
What's with the UFC shit on the GOW special on Spike?

gotta kill some time time somehow. plus that "announcement" was lame, i don't know why i even get remotely hyped for GT reveals. i can't even remember when they ever had decent news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom