• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
unomas said:
So I get the free super saver shipping from Amazon and it hasn't shipped yet? WTF? Come on Amazon, the latest I've gotten games in the past was 1 day after launch via their free shipping.
Did you choose free super saving 5-7 day shipping, or 1$ launch day shipping?

:\

unomas said:
So I get the free super saver shipping from Amazon and it hasn't shipped yet? WTF? Come on Amazon, the latest I've gotten games in the past was 1 day after launch via their free shipping.
Why didn't you select release date delivery?

unomas said:

Release date delivery is different than free shipping on stuff over $20.

Dug said:
I don't have my flaming skins nor my golden skins. What's going on?

Did you delete your beta save file?

ShinAmano

So am I the only one who the Adam Fenix code on the LE did not work for? Wal-Mart better take a return as I picked it up solely for that...that said the cog is sweet.

Dug

Banned
The Xtortionist said:
Release date delivery is different than free shipping on stuff over $20.

Did you delete your beta save file?
Nope, got my Title update #1 and Player Data. Just checked.

Hawk269

Since I wont get my copy till about 4pm Tuesday, what is the consensus on the difficulty of the game? Is normal the same normal as Gears 2 or is it more challenging? Thanks and enjoy te game guys..wish I was playing right now as well, but have to wait for a while to play.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Dug said:
rebooted and it work. Must've glitched.
Yeah, with the influx of people getting on it must be freaking the servers out or something.
I need to grab my friends hard drive and transfer the beta saves over to my 4gig console, unless i can play on my console tonight and still get the unlocks when i recover my account on his tomorrow

unomas

Banned
dmg04 said:
Did you choose free super saving 5-7 day shipping, or 1$ launch day shipping?

:\

Ahhh, I never got an option for $1 launch day shipping, I would have taken that in a heart beat. I pre-ordered on Amazon May 27th.

Cth

Fun midnight release party..

I won one of those countdown clock promo items.

Getting ready to start the game!

DatBreh

Banned
unomas said:

I would ask why you didnt spend the extra $1 for release day shipping but then i saw your avi.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
unomas said:
Ahhh, I never got an option for $1 launch day shipping, I would have taken that in a heart beat. I pre-ordered on Amazon May 27th.
Did you do the '1 click order' or did you actually hit 'shipping and payment'? It would have been at the bottom of the list, "1$ launch day shipping"

I did the same thing a few days ago but corrected it in time.

unomas

Banned
dmg04 said:
Did you do the '1 click order' or did you actually hit 'shipping and payment'? It would have been at the bottom of the list, "1$ launch day shipping"

I did the same thing a few days ago but corrected it in time.

I did mine back in May so I don't remember seeing that option at all, and I've done the free super saver before and had no issue with getting my game a day after it came out. I know the shipping facility is only about 2 1/2 hours from where I live so hopefully it shows shipped soon, but it still sucks that I might have to wait longer. I could always do the buy from Gamestop and return my Amazon sealed copy to Gamestop when it comes in. Not all is lost, and I will find a way to have this game soon enough. I guess that's what I get for pre-ordering 4 months in advance, at least I got the game for $40 so not all is lost. And to the guy who was talking about my avi, screw off and take your cheapshots elsewhere, shows what kind of dick you are.

jambo

Picked up the game today on my lunch break, all the retailers were doing it for $69 which is pretty good for a Day 1 AAA purchase in Australia.

I opened the case up earlier and what's with the folded piece of card for the manual? Full manual is online? Ugh

Ballistik

jambo said:
Picked up the game today on my lunch break, all the retailers were doing it for $69 which is pretty good for a Day 1 AAA purchase in Australia.

I opened the case up earlier and what's with the folded piece of card for the manual? Full manual is online? Ugh
WHY are you fortunate to live that ahead of everyone!! It's barely Monday, 10:30 pm

Yeah I should go to bed, I'm losing my mind.

Adam J.

Watching my little brother play the campaign--the graphics look goooood. I also like how the Lambent get puked out of the Stalks with guns in hand (lol).

jambo said:

That sucks ass :(

Goddamn, the sound of a game installing is horrific. Either that or my 360 is going to explode imminently.

Midnight release was alright, I went to my old store. Place has totally changed, and even though I was one of the first people there, because of my standard edition I had to wait with the rest of the plebes until the Epic and Limited editions were sold through. So fucking glad I quit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom