• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War Judgement |OT| Brothers from the beginning, Bros till the end

So...are the lancers/other mid-long range weapons still decent (aside from power weapons/sniper style stuff)? I liked shotgun duels as much as the next guy, but dont like it when matches just turn into rush forward from the start and shotgun wars the whole match.

you can still pickup a lancer that someone dropped to replace your pistol. im sure it will still be viable in the long hallways and corridors

So...are the lancers/other mid-long range weapons still decent (aside from power weapons/sniper style stuff)? I liked shotgun duels as much as the next guy, but dont like it when matches just turn into rush forward from the start and shotgun wars the whole match.

You will want to stick to overrun then!

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Yeah, they're decent. The other loadouts are all fine. I'd say the only gun that seems to have gotten worse is the Sawed-Off. And that's for the better.

-PXG-

You assholes better not be getting my hopes up for nothing. No DBNO and no Locusts are still lame though.

Picking mine up at lunch, won't be able to play until tonight.

My god today is already dragging. I am so excited to get home and play this. It is great to see all the impressions being so positive. Someone really needs to put together a new gamertag list. I am on one of the Gears 3 lists but hardly anyone on that list even played Gears 3.

HiiiLife

I was never around for Gears 1/2 to play the multiplayer in its heyday. I was there for Gears 3 and thought the game was solid. I wouldn't consider myself a great player in the slightest but I feel like I'm a decent player that could hold my own. Is this pretty accessible for players like myself?

I was never around for Gears 1/2 to play the multiplayer in its heyday. I was there for Gears 3 and thought the game was solid. I wouldn't consider myself a great player in the slightest but I feel like I'm a decent player that could hold my own. Is this pretty accessible for players like myself?
Buy it

Been watching the goldglove stream for a few hours now and this Breechshot looks insane! I am definitely okay with this. Now I just need to wait till Gamestop opens so I can pick up the game. I did not expect to get this excited about this game so quickly!

Addnan

Urghk. Watching some live streams and it doesn't look bad. Will see how I feel when it launches (Friday) and then decide. Right now I kinda want. The game mode in the demo is a bit shit though.

Kabuto

Departure scan from UPS an hour ago. So close yet so far.

Also people who also ordered from the MS Store I don't think we're going to get our dlc or MS points codes today, but I hope I'm wrong.

Me, Blaze, PXG, and any two GAFFers for Overrun/TDM tonight?

me too?

Shady859

Stupid question, I just found a code in my junk email account from Brisk tea. For gears DLC code.... I completely forget what I signed up for.... What's it unlock? Thanks. ;)

Email has Dance central and Gears at the top..

Kydd BlaZe

Do you know what an orgasm sounds like?

I'm free all weekend. I plan on getting ridiculously stupid and playing it all damn day, err day.

I know I'm a part of the problem, but I'll be picking up the season pass for some double XP goodness. Been looking forward to another multiplayer shooter to give me a nice break from Blops deuce. I definitely plan on rocking this all weekend as well.

-PXG-

I know I'm a part of the problem, but I'll be picking up the season pass for some double XP goodness. Been looking forward to another multiplayer shooter to give me a nice break from Blops deuce. I definitely plan on rocking this all weekend as well.

Don't worry. I got the season pass too. As much as I've been trolling this thread, I'm kind of excited for this game. I hope it's legit. It's Gears. Gears is my game. No way I'm missing out.

Spitz

Just get my copy from the postbox. Now waiting for my coop partners to begin the campaign.

I have Download Key for Gears of War 1 to give away as i own the game on disc and as a German i might not be able to use the key. The game is on the index here in Germany and therefore might blocked with IP restrictions on the Xbox Live Marketplace. The code is from the Austrian version of the game and may not work worldwide. Please help me to choose a person that really deserves the key.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Wow, this page is insanely positive, haha. Barely going to have time to play today but I'm looking forward to it.

Only SP so far and it is definitely the most intense Gears yet. They did not lie. After the first chapter I let my hands go from the controller and they were tight. So much fun. The Smart Spawn System really works. Can't wait for more!

Addnan

I went from fuck Epic and Fuck this game to, pre ordered and bought a headset :( Even if it really isn't old Gears I need some sort of a Gears fix.

Kydd BlaZe

Fuck it, I'm buying and installing this game on my lunch break. Will be ready to rock & roll as soon as I get off work this afternoon.

-PXG-

Weeeeeeeeee

L91oi5M.jpeg

Now I just wait to go home. Oh...posted from my phone...whoops :p

madmackem

New mode is utter pointless with randoms, its filled with people going scout or soldier that leads to simply getting over run and all defences getting raped right away. Utter boring with randoms.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Bitch and bitch and bitch for weeks on end, and still pick up the game at launch.

Never change GAF, never change. <3

Lol how is it

IDK, I'm not paying full price for short campaign + four maps, fuck that noise. I got some standards, man. I was just gonna redbox this bitch on Friday and play it with ya'll >_>

Unreal Loco has been texting me about it, some of the things that happen in the story...CliffyB approved

Top Bottom