• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Got a new arrival today, and she freaking rocks :D

8337949267_d4f39e8813_c.jpg
8337948981_ff8109eef9_c.jpg

Stunning legs
8339009562_d1d98ec706_c.jpg

My attempt at a fancy pants shot -
8337975515_416f886eef_b.jpg

Awesome you finally got it!

Mine has been standing on my desk with the bunnies, cuteing up the place.
She is a very lovely (and tall) figure.
Well worth the purchase if youl ike Charles Dunois (and who doesn't?)

LiK

I have a Haruhi bunny figure (unopened) that looks like real leggings but was printed/painted on. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's Koto.

oh ok. i have a similar figure which was a bootleg prepainted statue of that. they used real leggings which is cool.

the pic looksed like real legs from the outline.

-PXG-

So, I've been debating it for a while, but I might pull the trigger on the Princess Bitch figurine. Yay or nay, GAF.

I wish EMS site was better updated so I could keep track of my shipments once they leave Chicago. NOt sure how to track them past that point because it pretty much just tells you when it gets to the US and thats it.
Ultimate Madoka is apparently a pretty large box and I hope it doesnt get damaged.

Yeah, the EMS site is a bit useless...I normally don't even bother to check it much. I use EMS mostly because of the insurance and that it is at least somewhat trackable. All that said, hope your Madoka arrives safely :).

-PXG-

I just googled Orchid Seed....oh my.

Then again, I own these...

img_20130102_175947d6lps.jpg

My GF doesn't care. In fact, she thinks they're cool. We're both really open about our sexuality and don't consider it taboo at all, lol

anyone planning on getting Neca's 1/4 Cap? Their 1/4 Predators have came out pretty good and for less than 100 bucks it doesnt seem like such a bad deal

mQezN.jpg

Giolon

Isn't there more of them? Based on the 7 deadly sins. I seem to remember that anyways.
Or maybe that was something else...
yes there are. That's Lust (Asmodeus)! I pre-ordered her from BIJ. I'm a sucker for succubi.
Two of the others Pride (Lucifer) and Envy (Leviathan) have already gone on sale. Greed (Mammon) had concept art released for the figure. 7-sins.net is the franchise homepage.

As for Princess Bitch, not a big fan of those ultra trashy figures, but to each their own. His tag fits: -dry humper-

kiryogi

Banned
Alright, I'm down to only swimsuit Kosmos and a mostly naked Blanc in terms of some slutty representation. . . Everything else shipped out otherwise! :D

-PXG-

That's pricey. I remember all the figure shops putting her on clearance a few months after release. Some places had her down to 4,000 yen new. It's a nice figure, and I like the sculpt and the face, but that's way too pervy for me.

The missus don't approve?

I remember my fist bishoujo, say good bye to money

already did =(

Christie ($52)
Asuka ($44)
Alisa ($75 SDCC LE)
Mai Shiranui (alpha max/skytube)
Sigrid of the Thorn
Kurisu (koto) ($75)
Black Widow (31 bucks koto)

All preordered/ordered

And I still want Chun li (koto), Xiaoyu (koto) for sure unless they royally fuck it up like lili/jaycee. There are others but are way too pricey for my liking (seven deadly sins).

Also doesn't help that I'm debating to get a poison ivy (koto) piece as well.

already did =(

Christie ($52)
Asuka ($44)
Alisa ($75 SDCC LE)
Mai Shiranui (alpha max/skytube)
Sigrid of the Thorn
Kurisu (koto) ($75)
Black Widow (31 bucks koto)

All preordered/ordered

And I still want Chun li (koto), Xiaoyu (koto) for sure unless they royally fuck it up like lili/jaycee. There are others but are way too pricey for my liking (seven deadly sins).

Also doesn't help that I'm debating to get a poison ivy (koto) piece as well.

Poision Ivy's a great one

anyways for you Hot Toys people you can use coupon code POSABLE to get 25% off a figure at gohastings.com, just do a search for sideshow collectibles, they don't have the best selection though and I've never personally ordered from em

SUPARSTARX

Poision Ivy's a great one

anyways for you Hot Toys people you can use coupon code POSABLE to get 25% off a figure at gohastings.com, just do a search for sideshow collectibles, they don't have the best selection though and I've never personally ordered from em

Damn. I would've ordered T800. :( Out of stock.

Light was shining in my room at a good angle so I decided to snap a pic of my Play Arts Shepard's face. Say what you want about the sculpt itself, but they don't all have that overshadowed zombie look, especially under natural lighting conditions. Compare to this. Armor and gun paint and sculpt are still top notch. Still much better than the comptetition. Except for the Sideshow Premium Format Shepard, but I hate that pose and it's $350.

J6ZFq.jpg

Is that face supposed to be Shepard?

yes there are. That's Lust (Asmodeus)! I pre-ordered her from BIJ. I'm a sucker for succubi.
Two of the others Pride (Lucifer) and Envy (Leviathan) have already gone on sale. Greed (Mammon) had concept art released for the figure. 7-sins.net is the franchise homepage.

As for Princess Bitch, not a big fan of those ultra trashy figures, but to each their own. His tag fits: -dry humper-

Yes. Hobby Japan and Orchid Seed teamed up to create 7 figures based off the seven sins.

Yep, that's what I was remembering. I wouldn't mind having those figures.

LiK

My GF doesn't care. In fact, she thinks they're cool. We're both really open about our sexuality and don't consider it taboo at all, lol

think i'll pick those up, good photos? lol

Sushigod7

I love the progression in the photo, Halo 3, Halo Graphic Novel, then BAM. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom