• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
jetli4.jpg

jetli3.jpg

Enterbay-Jet-Li-4.jpg

I just bought this on ebay. It's the most I've ever spent on a toy. What do you all think?

trilobyte

Got these a few weeks ago
2637bqq.jpg

id7qbn.jpg

As you can see, it comes with everything. And, I just noticed this from the pics, even a woolfwood penis.

Zaptruder

Banned
Preview of my collection. Nearly done; just a couple extra figures to pick up (waiting on Ino to ship, and waiting to go 'crazy' enough to pick up Morrigan... will be another 200 bucks for the REFLECT polystone statue though) and the tags/printouts to cover up the lights.

All up, the cost is something I won't want to remember, but as far as collecting extras, I'll have to leave it at that. Figure collecting is damnably expensive... especially for the stuff worth collecting! I really wanted the theme to be REFLECT capcom girls... but eh, I got a bit carried away, but they're all really nice models so can't complain.

Image057.jpg

Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

Image060.jpg

cell phone pics for now... gonna have to borrow a better camera I think. Oh well. It's the reason I'm calling these pics a preview! :p

LuCkymoON

Banned
Uno Ill Nino said:
Damn man. That's the best looking paintjob I've seen on that Cammy. Did you do it yourself? If not, where'd you find it?
its the pvc version
http://www.foobarbaz.jp/figure/2007/f_kaiyodo_cammy_white/kaiyodo_cammy_white.html
warning the above site contains ecchi pictures of pvc figures and may nsfw

Zaptruder said:
Preview of my collection. Nearly done; just a couple extra figures to pick up (waiting on Ino to ship, and waiting to go 'crazy' enough to pick up Morrigan... will be another 200 bucks for the REFLECT polystone statue though) and the tags/printouts to cover up the lights.

All up, the cost is something I won't want to remember, but as far as collecting extras, I'll have to leave it at that. Figure collecting is damnably expensive... especially for the stuff worth collecting! I really wanted the theme to be REFLECT capcom girls... but eh, I got a bit carried away, but they're all really nice models so can't complain.

cell phone pics for now... gonna have to borrow a better camera I think. Oh well. It's the reason I'm calling these pics a preview! :p
nice!
is that an ikea display case?

taku

Zaptruder said:

Image057.jpg

Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

Image060.jpg

Tranny surprise?

kiryogi

Banned
Here's my latest. Princess Gradriel! She's a SRDXD (Super Realfigure DX Doll) from Yujin. Apparently one of Revoltech's rivals in the fully articulated joint market. Of course neatest thing is, first ever Princess Crown figure!

gradrielsrdxd.png

kiryogi said:
Here's my latest. Princess Gradriel! She's a SRDXD (Super Realfigure DX Doll) from Yujin. Apparently one of Revoltech's rivals in the fully articulated joint market. Of course neatest thing is, first ever Princess Crown figure!

gradrielsrdxd.png

Wow.

That's pretty awesome.

I wish Atlus would release the PSP version here. >:|

B. Jenet gets a playmate!

29ff05w.jpg

2pyutdv.jpg

zklpty.jpg

Also unboxed some DC Direct stuff at last:

adexwi.jpg

I think I need to get an Iroha statue next. I don't know why (She's just a maid, right? Nothing new), but that character really appeals to me.

TToB, looking at your Power Girl bust makes me (among other things...) wish that DC had just approved Adam's original idea. Would've been sooooooo much better.

6jhvfn.jpg

Spike Spiegel said:
TToB, looking at your Power Girl bust makes me (among other things...) wish that DC had just approved Adam's original idea. Would've been sooooooo much better.

6jhvfn.jpg

Unfortunately corporations have no sense of humor, so I'll take my AH! as I can get it. :\

Oh and check this pimp shit out GAF! :O :O :O

atelier0804_01-01.jpg

Damn it.

I can't find any Iroha statues that aren't borderline loli. Why can't they just follow the SNK box art? :(

That Griffon Iroha has a slightly messed up face.

I joined the club of "Poison" PVC model owners this week. I like it, but wasn't prepared for how skinny and boney she is. I mean you can tell she's skinny in the pictures and stuff, but once you get the model, you can see hip bones and the like. Its like she's got 0% body fat.

Next purchase is going to be either White Cammy, Play Arts FF7 Yuffie or FF7 Aeris.

Nah, I think the Poison sculpt is the original artists kinks. If she were truly skinny you would be able to count ribs. If anything her cock isn't large enough. :D

I've narrowed my Iroha search down to two potential kits, but I'm open to suggestions of other kits I could not find.

2q208qr.jpg

Like the pose. Do not like the face.

2mg4g2f.jpg

Like the thighs. Do not like the face or the odd arms. They just look a bit looooong.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Nah, I think the Poison sculpt is the original artists kinks. If she were truly skinny you would be able to count ribs. If anything her cock isn't large enough. :D

LOL I checked when I got her to see if there was a small bump down there or anything. Looks like the model is the "post-op" version. Thank god. :lol

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
1) those metal gear kubricks are sweet as hell, how much did those run?

2) oh look, more freaks on the internet! grown men collecting toys of naked women (and some trannys), awesome!

jon bones said:

2) oh look, more freaks on the internet! grown men collecting toys of naked women (and some trannys), awesome!

I'd argue that MGS fans are gayer than most. :D

jon bones said:

Well, I figure this month I'd spend money on toys and stuff instead of guns, booze, and cigars like usual. I mean, I can only be a macho macho man so many days of the year. Every now and then its nice to kick back and appreciate a statue of a man with fake tits and a plastic vagina. And who are you to question me for that? I fuck guys like you in the ass! Lock your doors, Sally, cuz I'm comin and I got me a hard-on!

Zyzyxxz

jon bones said:

you can buy them from Play-Asia for around $6-7 USD I think before shipping per figure (note its randomized for the single boxes, probably for the entire set as well.

I got mine in Hong Kong for about $9 USD for two of em

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Zyzyxxz said:
you can buy them from Play-Asia for around $6-7 USD I think before shipping per figure (note its randomized for the single boxes, probably for the entire set as well.

I got mine in Hong Kong for about $9 USD for two of em

word, thanks. i dunno if i'm going to buy a random but they're still pretty neat.

Uno Ill Nino said:
Well, I figure this month I'd spend money on toys and stuff instead of guns, booze, and cigars like usual. I mean, I can only be a macho macho man so many days of the year. Every now and then its nice to kick back and appreciate a statue of a man with fake tits and a plastic vagina. And who are you to question me for that? I fuck guys like you in the ass! Lock your doors, Sally, cuz I'm comin and I got me a hard-on!

uh, what? posts like these don't exactly help your cause...

(btw, i buy toys too but i like giant robots and graffiti artists' renditions and stuff like that... not half-naked women bending over/tranny's in skirts)

Doc Evils

jon bones said:
word, thanks. i dunno if i'm going to buy a random but they're still pretty neat.

uh, what? posts like these don't exactly help your cause...

(btw, i buy toys too but i like giant robots and graffiti artists' renditions and stuff like that... not half-naked women bending over/tranny's in skirts)

If you can get an offer price on ebay like I did, it would be a better deal, since you wouldn't normally get the big box.

srst said:
Got my Takara Batman in the mail today :)

batmamnnr8.jpg

Catwoman has an awful case of "doll clothes".

You'd be better off with the Kotoboobkiya model:

vzypvl.jpg

Although my favorite Catwoman design is from Tim Sale in The Long Halloween. Muscled cat-like Catwoman FTW!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I've narrowed my Iroha search down to two potential kits, but I'm open to suggestions of other kits I could not find.

Yeah, there's a number of Iroha figures out there, but most of them are pretty "blah." Check my original post in this thread and see what you think of the Iroha figure I have. I thought it was the best-looking one of all those available. There is one more that's larger (and a lot more expensive) that's Iroha in the official SS Tenka artwork pose, but I already have a smaller version of that one anyway.

srst

Catwoman has an awful case of "doll clothes".

You'd be better off with the Kotoboobkiya model:

Although my favorite Catwoman design is from Tim Sale in The Long Halloween. Muscled cat-like Catwoman FTW![/QUOTE]

Yea, too bad it isn't articulated or at least have it standing.

Karmacide

I'd like to get a tower type display case. An Ikea one would have been good, but they want to charge me 350 to ship a 60 dollar case.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

atomsk

Party Pooper
new P.O.P figures/reissues for the summer (supposedly)

nico robin reissue
2rp5swi.jpg

new usopp with accessories becomes...
16k86s0.jpg

MOTHERFUCKING SOGEKING
25zrxaq.jpg

edit: it is unclear if usopp/sogeking are the same figure. i would buy both, but i'm hoping it's just one

BobLoblaw

Banned
atomsk said:

nico robin reissue
[/IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2rp5swi.jpg[/IMG]

new usopp with accessories becomes...
[/IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/16k86s0.jpg[/IMG]

MOTHERFUCKING SOGEKING
25zrxaq.jpg

edit: it is unclear if usopp/sogeking are the same figure. i would buy both, but i'm hoping it's just one

Oh shit!!! Sogeking WILL be mine!

Snaku

Banned
atomsk said:

Really want Robin, and I might get Sogeking. I just got my Zoro reissue, and he's so badass. :D

Can't wait for the Shanks POP.

Apharmd said:
good god @ whale tail

I don't mind it. There aren't many good MJ figures around, so I'll take what I can get. And the fact that she's washing Pete's suit makes it a million times more awesome.

LiK

disappeared said:
Gentlemen I have just found my life's goal.

To own this...

6818_press12-001.jpg

6818_press01-001.jpg
6818_press05-001.jpg

6818_press03-001.jpg

i have the SS exclusive version with the lithograph, she looks great. btw, i also have the Emma and Black Cat exclusive ones as well. they're big but they look awesome in person :)

kiryogi

Banned
My latest addition! Shiki and Neku from Subarashiki, Bushido girl from Etrian Odyssey, T-Elos from Xenosaga 3, and Kureha from Shining Wind!

shikineku.png

seikaibushido.png

telos.png

kureha.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom