• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think its coming since angel and jun aren't in SFxT and the TTT2 line has Lili, Jaycee, xiaoyu and hworang coming out.

Have Xiaoyu and Hwoarang actually been confirmed? When pics leaked from that Tekken event where Harada showed off that Shunya Yamashita art everyone just assumed they were getting figures. Now that we know Shunya did art of all the characters for the character panels in TTT2 Harada could have just been showing off a bunch of art and famitsu and whatever other websites just happened to post a few pics from the event which included xiao and hwoarang.

Kotobukiya has confirmed the Bishoujo line will continue after Lili so its safe to assume Xiaoyu could be the next character though.
http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4464028&postcount=2046

I remember reading a tweet from Michael Murray in regards to Hwoarang as well.
https://twitter.com/mykeryu/status/295698898113150976

*edit* koto will announce the next Tekken Bishoujo at Toy Fair which starts on the 10th too !
http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4513126&postcount=2171

This is gonna be an epic weekend.

Pachimari

When is the next Kotobukiya New York Toy Fair announcement? EDIT: Answer right above duh.

I think the next one will be Xiaoyu as well and then Michelle based on that art that went out some weeks ago.
I really want a Michelle, Jun and Xiaoyu but Angel would probably look cool.

I'm a huge fan of their Tekken line-up and I have to get Asuka, Lili, JayCee (haven't released yet) this year at some point. Will they be unavailable after a short while?
And was the JayCee figure coming with a detachable head, so you could have her wear the mask and without?

Let us know in here, when they announce new Tekken Bishoujo figures.

johnsmith

remember me
Tons of Persona GKs for wonfes.
http://figsona.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-380.html

My favorites.
PvUan6N.jpg

ZCMuuFx.jpg

XfLzuwQ.jpg

6aPSmCZ.jpg

ASL3CN0.png

sca2511

Koto please announce Jun or Angel at wonderfest =(

I still need to pick up Asuka. She's only around $44 on amazon.

I'd pick it up for that price.

Looking through Gundam models, I'm not really sure how big 1/100 Master Grade or 1/60 Perfect Grade are. I'm sort of leaning towards Master Grade though, just because of price.

Hey there figure-repair gaf,
I just noticed that my Nendoroid Jack Frost has a break in his stand, its on what looks like a normal nendo joint, only clear, which connects the base (the part that looks like his hat) to the little thing that holds him up from the tail. It should be easy to fix with glue since this piece won't really need to move in the future, but I'm not very experienced with repairing figures.

Can anyone recommend exactly what kind of craft/super glue I should use to fix him up so that the base will be stable going forward?

Hey there figure-repair gaf,
I just noticed that my Nendoroid Jack Frost has a break in his stand, its on what looks like a normal nendo joint, only clear, which connects the base (the part that looks like his hat) to the little thing that holds him up from the tail. It should be easy to fix with glue since this piece won't really need to move in the future, but I'm not very experienced with repairing figures.

Can anyone recommend exactly what kind of craft/super glue I should use to fix him up so that the base will be stable going forward?

Any super glue should work just fine. I usually squeeze a bit on to the tip of a toothpick and apply it at the right spots. After that just hold the pieces in place for a minute or two and that should do the trick.

3 more hours till wonderfest...

Those Persona figs have me hyped, particularly the Rise and Chie ones; the chibi versions of Elizabeth & Chie from P4U are super cute too.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Well, to people wondering if MP Soundwave would come to the US: he will. With all five tapes. That's right. Maybe should've waited for the Hasbro version. Ah well.

Also announced was the first titan class figure : a 2 feet tall (!) FoC Metroplex with em... articulated pupils. $125, fall this year, pic here

johnsmith

remember me
Oh man. These for the DQ Characters Vinyl figures? I just bought all of them (DQ1-6) a couple weeks back from Amiami/Plamoya because they were rather cheap. Still waiting for them in the mail.

Yeah, it's weapons for those guys, plus the more expensive legendary armor versions. I only have the 1-3 heroes right now. Need to order the rest, but DQ5 is sold out at amiami. I might rebuy the DQ1 hero to see if I get a better one , or if they're all crappy. The one I got can't even stand up on his own unlike the others.

dankir

Once you get one you can't stop. My current HT 1/6 collection :) Can't wait for all the latest Dark Knight Rises, Avengers and Iron Man 3 stuff I got on pre-order to arrive. Building a new home right now so I have a display area currently in the making.

71835_10152568225725451_1055251863_n.jpg

149944_10152568226375451_1426909217_n.jpg

561560_10152568228075451_924152467_n.jpg

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Once you get one you can't stop. My current HT 1/6 collection :) Can't wait for all the latest Dark Knight Rises, Avengers and Iron Man 3 stuff I got on pre-order to arrive. Building a new home right now so I have a display area currently in the making.

I'm limiting myself to just the Avengers team, but damn if those Iron Mans lined up don't look awful pretty even in their boxes. Are you going to get the Hall of Armor?

Mikhal

Yeah, it's weapons for those guys, plus the more expensive legendary armor versions. I only have the 1-3 heroes right now. Need to order the rest, but DQ5 is sold out at amiami. I might rebuy the DQ1 hero to see if I get a better one , or if they're all crappy. The one I got can't even stand up on his own unlike the others.

I had to buy DQ5 at Plamoya. It appears that amiami is sold out of 4 and 6 already but Plamoya still has em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom