• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEESSSSS!!! Kotobukiya just confirmed on their Facebook, that Jun Kazama is next in line after Ling Xiaoyu - this Jun is gonna be my absolute favorite.

EuOh9Xil.jpg

#1 Christie Monteiro (own it)
#2 Alisa Bosconovith (own it)
#3 Asuka Kazama (on the way - stuck at the customs authorities)
#4 JayCee (on the way)
#5 Lili (coming in May)
#6 Ling Xiaoyu
#7 Jun Kazama

I seriously hope Michelle Chang is next after Jun then, as they revealed her at a recent event.

they confirmed it? All I saw was the post of the picture lol

Pachimari

they confirmed it? All I saw was the post of the picture lol

Well yeah, but it says "Bishoujo #7" on the picture, that as much as confirms it.

Now we just need: Michelle Chang, Leo Kliesen, Zafina, Angel, Unknown, Miharu, Nina, Anna and Kunimitsu (okay, there's actually a lot more left lol).

BadWolf

YEESSSSS!!! Kotobukiya just confirmed on their Facebook, that Jun Kazama is next in line after Ling Xiaoyu - this Jun is gonna be my absolute favorite.

EuOh9Xil.jpg

#4 JayCee (on the way)
#5 Lili (coming in May)
#6 Ling Xiaoyu
#7 Jun Kazama

I seriously hope Michelle Chang is next after Jun then, as they revealed her at a recent event.

Namco came up with such a classy and mature design for Jun and they go with that?

hayejin

When are US stores getting the Play Arts Kai Raiden Figure(normal one)?
I thought it was March and only 6 days left and I haven't heard peep about anyone getting the figures yet(except for the ones who ordered from Japanese sites).

When are US stores getting the Play Arts Kai Raiden Figure(normal one)?
I thought it was March and only 6 days left and I haven't heard peep about anyone getting the figures yet(except for the ones who ordered from Japanese sites).

The Raiden for my store shipped last week. We should be getting them Thursday.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

EuOh9Xil.jpg

#4 JayCee (on the way)
#5 Lili (coming in May)
#6 Ling Xiaoyu
#7 Jun Kazama

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my wallet!

SUPARSTARX

Yeah Jun..... so sex leg.....

I gotta have 'em all!
Got Christie, Alisa, Jun on my shelf. Jaycee and Lili on preorder. Feels good.

So about the Storm bishoujo. Should I go with the black or white version? I was conflicted on getting her for the longest but that thickness can only be denied for so long.

johnsmith

remember me
I like them both, but I probably prefer white. Though not a fan of the red tornado color on the white one, especially since it doesn't match her storm hands. And I don't know why they didn't color her headband white.

johnsmith

remember me
oh look at this, oh would you look at this? look what just came to my door - would you look at this? ;)

evolution-toy_momoko-g7kyz.png

It's Momoko Asuka from Ojamajo Doremi (Evolution Toy) - LOOK AT THIS PRETTY WITCHY! :p

Plamoya has some of the other figures from this series on sale.

Doremi Harukaze Apprentice Witch Costume
US$32.72
Save: 47% off
http://plamoya.com/en/petite-pretty-figure-series-motto-ojamajo-doremi-harukaze-appren-p-47876.html

Doremi Harukaze [Pastry Costume]
US$27.94
Save: 54% off (JPY2,638)
http://plamoya.com/en/motto-ojamajo-doremi-doremi-harukaze-pastry-costume-pvc-figure-p-47863.html

Looks like the white Storm that was only $35 in that link a few pages back is sold out. Guess that makes my decision easier. The black one is only $48 on amazon while the white is $65.

Pachimari

Just received my JayCee, it's so fabulous! I thought she were loose from the base until reading the manual that that is on purpose. I'm just too afraid to change her head - I want her with the mask on but it's really sitting tight on the body.

izt_is

Banned
I really wish I didn't like collecting so much. It would save me so much money!!

But yes I collect:

-1/6 Figures (lots of Military)
-Model Kits (Military/Gundam)
-Diecast Aircraft (Fighter Jets)
-Lego (not so much but I LOVE lego)
-Random stuff I like

Plamoya has some of the other figures from this series on sale.

Doremi Harukaze Apprentice Witch Costume
US$32.72
Save: 47% off
http://plamoya.com/en/petite-pretty-figure-series-motto-ojamajo-doremi-harukaze-appren-p-47876.html

Doremi Harukaze [Pastry Costume]
US$27.94
Save: 54% off (JPY2,638)
http://plamoya.com/en/motto-ojamajo-doremi-doremi-harukaze-pastry-costume-pvc-figure-p-47863.html

thanks but I'm only interested in the first versions of these. amiami also has a sale for some of the figures, most are 1000yen a pop (sadly none of those i 'need') ;)

Pachimari

I'm just thankful that I am sticking to ONLY collect the Kotobukiya Bishoujo Tekken line-up but that will have cost me lots of money by the end of it as well. When they release the last Tekken girl then I'm out. ^_^

NotLiquid

Ohhh just my kind of topic.

A week ago I snagged an Izanagi-No-Okami D-Arts from HLJ's big sale, month or so back I also got my long awaited Aigis figma.

Right now though, all my eyes are on this.

YwKJzDK.jpg

Crazy fan of Danganronpa, this nendoroid looks absolutely awesome.

Also, I'm getting the Daft Punk figure arts as soon as they go up on pre-order. I just can't miss out on those.

JonnyBrad

Last chance on my F4F Varia Suit Samus if anyone wants it. Will stick it on ebay tonight. Its no. 465 of 2500. Hate to sell but needs must. PM for details.

samus-varia.jpg

heya figure-gaf. long time lurker, (i think?) second-time poster. i recently moved to LA and got some new figures in addition to my old ones, but the biggest difference now is that i picked up one of those fancy detolf glass cases from ikea.

here's what i got currently (not my entire collection, rest is in FL, but i brought my favorite ones with me)

as for figures on preorder/on the way:

i ordered Alter's Dizzy a few days ago, she should be here on thursday.
preordered the bioware store exclusive FemShep bishoujo with black hair
preordered the eva 3.0 version of asuka from kotobukiya.

also a sidenote, any gaffers in LA know of any good shops for getting figures, i know online's usually the best option, but sometimes i like to walk into a store and walk out with something nice haha.

heya figure-gaf. long time lurker, (i think?) second-time poster. i recently moved to LA and got some new figures in addition to my old ones, but the biggest difference now is that i picked up one of those fancy detolf glass cases from ikea.

here's what i got currently (not my entire collection, rest is in FL, but i brought my favorite ones with me)

also a sidenote, any gaffers in LA know of any good shops for getting figures, i know online's usually the best option, but sometimes i like to walk into a store and walk out with something nice haha.

anime jungle is the only place I know of in LA in Little Tokyo. though their prices are on the high side

^^While not in LA proper, there is Toylet. I think they're in the South Bay (Torrance, Gardena area).

EDIT: Just checked, and I guess they don't have a storefront anymore. And they're in West Covina now...

I see you're a Niθ fan. Dat Lily Salvatana, one of my all time favs.

jdl

Banned
If anyone cares, I'm selling an Ikaruga model kit on ebay. Starting bid is 70... I think that's pretty cheap going for unopened?

If anyone cares, I'm selling an Ikaruga model kit on ebay. Starting bid is 70... I think that's pretty cheap going for unopened?

The Kotobukiya one? I only paid 3,460 yen + shipping brand new in 2011 when it was released... I guess it would depend if it's become more sought after lately.

chrono01

Fairy Tail is great, both the anime and the manga, although the anime has the benefit of the incredible OST, while the manga has the advantage of being able to continue on while the anime takes a "break" from new episodes for a while. It's definitely worth a watch!

That being said, I really don't like the face of this Lucy. Something about her eyes being spaced too far apart, it just bothers me. :/

Other than that, she's great though! I'm still hoping that they'll eventually release an Erza.

On the topic of figures, the first in the "Seven Deadly Sins" line shipped for me today and I can't wait to receive her [also have the other two pre-ordered]. I look forward to pre-ordering the rest as they become available. I think the idea of doing seven figures all based off of the deadly sins is a great idea, and it helps that they're all scantily-clad females. :p

Leviathan [Envy]

Vr8VjKI.jpg

Asmodeus [Lust] and Lucifer [Pride] here:

RWk8M5t.jpg

5lZdFPI.jpg

Fairy Tail is great, both the anime and the manga, although the anime has the benefit of the incredible OST, while the manga has the advantage of being able to continue on while the anime takes a "break" from new episodes for a while. It's definitely worth a watch!

That being said, I really don't like the face of this Lucy. Something about her eyes being spaced too far apart, it just bothers me. :/

Other than that, she's great though! I'm still hoping that they'll eventually release an Erza.

On the topic of figures, the first in the "Seven Deadly Sins" line shipped for me today and I can't wait to receive her [also have the other two pre-ordered]. I look forward to pre-ordering the rest as they become available. I think the idea of doing seven figures all based off of the deadly sins is a great idea, and it helps that they're all scantily-clad females. :p

Vr8VjKI.jpg

really wanted that figure.

I splurged today on amiami. fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom