• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if these are real or not?

mFEdCdB.jpg

qAfAfNw.png

Figma Labcoat Kurisu & Okabe

Man if they are real, I just dropped Figma last month.
They would have me back already.

They're real. Max Factory announced them at NicoNico Chokaigi 2.

No release date yet, but they're coming!

Fuuuuu, thanks
I had given up hope of Okabe.
Even though I have regular Kurisu I will get this version also.

You're welcome.

I'm happy to see a white lab coat ver. figma of Kurisu and Okabe as well.

Now GSC/Max Factory, release a scaled figure of the same [please?]!
Steins;Gate is already enough of a wallet killer.

Fuuuuu, thanks
I had given up hope of Okabe.
Even though I have regular Kurisu I will get this version also.

Steins;Gate is already enough of a wallet killer.

I'm not a huge fan of figmas, but Steins;Gate holy fuck. I just placed an order for an Okabe PVC. I hope they rerelease a Kurisu at some point.

I'm not a huge fan of figmas, but Steins;Gate holy fuck. I just placed an order for an Okabe PVC. I hope they rerelease a Kurisu at some point.
I had given up hope on the Figma so I jumped as soon as the first Okabe anything went up.

Doesn't change how much I still wanted this though.
I won't even ask for other characters(Mayuri, Daru LOL), I said i'd never request another figma if they just made Okabe.

So the Sailor Moon SH Figurarts information is out.

sailor_moon_figure_crying-191x300.jpg

Will be released in North America for $42.99, includes some new faces and Luna is exclusive to the preorder.

GGinfinite already has a pre-order page up, but their shipping is $10.

Hnnnnnnng. Pre-order now or wait for a different site with lower shipping to get it? What an existential quandary.

So the Sailor Moon SH Figurarts information is out.

sailor_moon_figure_crying-191x300.jpg

Will be released in North America for $42.99, includes some new faces and Luna is exclusive to the preorder.

GGinfinite already has a pre-order page up, but their shipping is $10.

Hnnnnnnng. Pre-order now or wait for a different site with lower shipping to get it? What an existential quandary.

might buy for the nostalgia alone.

In case you haven't read all the comments on the Hot Toys Facebook album yet, that armor
isn't even in the movie. It's in the Iron Man 3 Prelude comic and that's it. Rhodey wears the Iron Patriot colors throughout the film.

SUPARSTARX

Damn, spoilers indeed.

But I'm down with that since it's more if you wanna pay for the old Warmachine suit on eBay ($400+)

Might preorder this and Mark 42. They will probably come out next year. FlexPay sure is good.

I have the Mark IV and Mark VII on the way so I will have a tiny little Hall of Armor capable collection in a year since I'm sure this will get delayed like usual.

I've had to rethink how much I'm going to buy from the Iron Man 3 line after hearing that
most of the suits aside from the Iron Patriot and Mark 42 barely get any screen time.

May stick with just the Mark 42 and Iron Patriot, we'll see after I see the movie. Definitely passing on the Red Snapper now though.

Don't forget the Whiplash MK II that was shown!

479843_519943918067603_399772801_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.519943891400939.1073741873.138228759572456&type=1

SUPARSTARX

X_X

I got Catwoman left on preorder for the Batman stuff, Mk VII, Barney Ross. Blackwidow shipped last week so I'll have her soon. Enterbay Michael Jordan also on PO.

This is probably a good time for me to bail out of the 1/6 collecting.

Ok, I'm ignoring these diecasts now if its just a rerelease of older armors with slightly different material. That's lame. Too bad there's no normal Iron Patriot.
I never got the original War Machine so I may go in for the Diecast. Original War Machine prices ridiculous yet in the aftermarket?

EDIT: Nevermind, Superstar answered that.

Ok, I'm ignoring these diecasts now if its just a rerelease of older armors with slightly different material. That's lame. Too bad there's no normal Iron Patriot.
It's not the same armor as the first War Machine at all.

However, it is a redeco of the 1/6 Diecast Iron Patriot.

I never got the original War Machine so I may go in for the Diecast. Original War Machine prices ridiculous yet in the aftermarket?

EDIT: Nevermind, Superstar answered that.
It's up there, but I came across these in a quick search.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Iron-Man-Ma...4528?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20d23493c0
Auction with 4 days to go.

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126725&highlight=hot+toys+war+machine
Special Version, $290 shipped.

It seems that he pops up on the Sideshow boards BST forums pretty frequently, you just have to be quick on the draw.

LiK

It's not the same armor as the first War Machine at all.

However, it is a redeco of the 1/6 Diecast Iron Patriot.

It's up there, but I came across these in a quick search.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Iron-Man-Ma...4528?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20d23493c0
Auction with 4 days to go.

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126725&highlight=hot+toys+war+machine
Special Version, $290 shipped.

It seems that he pops up on the Sideshow boards BST forums pretty frequently, you just have to be quick on the draw.

oh wow so it's just Iron Patriot? kinda lazy. i prefer the original version more...altho new mold means....

Beth Cyra

The Iron Patriot recolor is awesome to me, I love the War Machine color scheme and would have much prefered it being Iron Man 3 then the Iron Patriot.

I've had to rethink how much I'm going to buy from the Iron Man 3 line after hearing that
most of the suits aside from the Iron Patriot and Mark 42 barely get any screen time.

May stick with just the Mark 42 and Iron Patriot, we'll see after I see the movie. Definitely passing on the Red Snapper now though.

Don't forget the Whiplash MK II that was shown!

479843_519943918067603_399772801_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.519943891400939.1073741873.138228759572456&type=1

love how this looks, if only I gave a damn about Ironman

SinSilla

I would love to get me some movie based figures as well, but i'm having a hard time justifying the high price tag on most of them. So i'm looking at few selected pieces based on my favourite movies.

6Snbq2a.jpg

Also considering the Big Chap from Medicom, best looking version imo.

XbmFpH8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom