• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
around $100.

Think others can help you more if you're in the US, found this on Amazon:
FIG-KAI-4817.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/DC-Collectibles-Superman-Iconic-Statue/dp/B00B40BYSW/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1368651484&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=man+of+steel+fgure
This one's from Play Arts
FIG-KAI-5258.jpg

Kotobukiya ArtFX Man of Steel Superman Statue
FIG-KAI-5053.jpg

FIG-KAI-5053_11.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-ArtFX-Steel-Superman-Statue/dp/B00CFWCLLC/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1368651833&sr=1-2&keywords=artfx+man+of+steel
or from AmiAmi:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ds=man+of+steel$pagemax=30$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

chrono01

Grrr... AmiAmi has mine, but it won't ship until my Okabe and Chelsea are in as well. That's one expensive order.
Same.

My May 2013 order has:

Figures:

Kongiku [Alter]
Sena Kashiwazaki [GoodSmile Company]
Ikaruga [Phat]
Hacker (Chelsea) [Max Factory]
Mai Shiranui [AlphaMax]
Asuna [Kotobukiya]
Nicholas D. Wolfwood [Kotobukiya]
Misty [Alter]

Accessories:

Haganai iPhone 5 DezaJacket

Ouch indeed!

LiK

i can't but laugh that some dude offered me $15.00 for a figure i'm selling for $85.00. maybe i should've taken the $70.00 offer from last week XD

For all you Hot Toyers out there, this was just announced.

Pretty lame IMO. Especially since they are sitting on so many licenses that have yet to be produced.
I'm a complete Joker addict and that is completely blah to me.:( Just a recolor of the released figure. Total pass. Kind of annoyed that's what we get in between the 10,000 Iron man 3 releases. Like you said, they have a ton of licenses they could be doing more with.

In the interim, some more Eaglemoss additions to feed my addiction:

Left to right: The Joker, Atrocitus, Killer Croc (Chess), Black Bat (Chess), Ventriloquist (Chess

I need four more figures to complete the set and then I'll buy the chess board and set it up. (the four figures are Azreal, Katana, Batwing and The Question):

Kongiku doesn't come with batteries? Fuck. The glue holding the top part of the lantern snapped apart also. :(

It was an easy enough fix though... unlike my Trigun figure. Wife just fixed that one with some epoxy and she did a masterful job. It looks flawless. Hopefully Kotobukiya learned from their mistakes and we don't get busted up Wolfwood figures that are shipping this month.

StayDead

Got some badly lit photos to show my upgraded collection (new nendos are Frau, Ultimate Madoka, Wakana and Leon)

8743070766_887fe59409_z.jpg

8743071316_1c9ca46e1e_z.jpg

8741955279_5d0cee5d34_z.jpg

8741955209_3c5737ecf5_z.jpg

I need to stop buying figures, but I can't do it, I can't let all the cute figures pass me by.

chrono01

I have a feeling that the AlphaMax Mai is going to get delayed, considering we haven't seen a release date.
To be honest, I kind of hope she is. It would certainly lessen the impact on my wallet slightly.

Also, Misty [Alter] will likely be delayed as well. I know they have 13 figures scheduled for May [through their website], so we're obviously not getting all of them. A few have already been delayed officially, so having Misty join them wouldn't surprise me.

I've had to become more thrifty with my pre-orders. Unless it really captures my attention, I just stick to stuff from series I know that are in my price range.

I hear ya. It's not a bad plan. I just had to have this one, though. After her, it's all about the Megahouse Labrys.

SUPARSTARX

I thought the Mime Joker was a custom when I saw pics for it on FB. LOL.

Where's Marty McFly DX damn it?!?!

Where's Man of Steel reveal, Hot Toys?!?!?!

That'll be the only MoS figure I'll get. All the other ones look so off or too stylized.

Jessicat

...I'm still punching myself for not getting that P3 Protagonist figure when I could [the one from the set with Akihiko...I somehow nabbed Akihiko super cheap at Amiami, like, 1,600yen? a couple years ago. I WISH I could find the P3 protag for that much, but alas XD

...Don't think I have many figures coming in, after I pick up my Pit figures at the post office [stupid postal guy didn't even try knocking :/] and the Raidou & MetalGarurumon D-Arts in June...gotta find a place taking pre-orders for the WarGreymon re-release, f*cking Bandai webshop-only releases, arrrrg! ;>>
And if I can sneak in a pre-order for Tokiya somewhere online before release, I will [can't afford the whole set, gonna just nab my favourites |D]

Was anyone looking to get the SMT Satan FuRyu figure? Seems HLJ has it for pre-order as well as Big in Japan: http://www.hlj.com/product/FRU5087/Fig
Try stalking the page with FigInStock, it'll come back eventually XD

...I'm still punching myself for not getting that P3 Protagonist figure when I could [the one from the set with Akihiko...I somehow nabbed Akihiko super cheap at Amiami, like, 1,600yen? a couple years ago. I WISH I could find the P3 protag for that much, but alas XD

...Don't think I have many figures coming in, after I pick up my Pit figures at the post office [stupid postal guy didn't even try knocking :/] and the Raidou & MetalGarurumon D-Arts in June...gotta find a place taking pre-orders for the WarGreymon re-release, f*cking Bandai webshop-only releases, arrrrg! ;>>
And if I can sneak in a pre-order for Tokiya somewhere online before release, I will [can't afford the whole set, gonna just nab my favourites |D]

Was anyone looking to get the SMT Satan FuRyu figure? Seems HLJ has it for pre-order as well as Big in Japan: http://www.hlj.com/product/FRU5087/Fig
Try stalking the page with FigInStock, it'll come back eventually XD
http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/figures-digimon/5057-digimon-d-arts-wargreymon-original-designer-s-edition-limited-edition.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom