• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophora

Final price for 3A x VALVe Portal 2 Atlas & P-Body singles is 190USD and set (which is Bambalandstore exclusive) is 340USD.

Atlas & P-Body singles will be offered via our retailers as well.

Pre-order starts on May 25th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com

Prices for 3A's ATLAS and P-Body figures have been revealed.

LiK

Grrr, why are Play Arts so hard to keep up? I can't get to stand up correctly, and can barely get them to pose like the pictures >.<

Most are very top heavy. Need a stand with them. Wish most came with something for the feet but some don't even have holes on the bottom.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Another Kotobukiya figure order, another shipment that never got to me, LOL.

Ordered Bishoujo Tekken Lili on 5/09. It appears to have been sitting somewhere in a customs center since 5/10. Amazon actually refunded my money immediately, despite the seller saying that customs needs to be contacted.

I think I'm just going to pay a higher amount and go back to getting everything from Play-Asia again.

chrono01

My Kongiku arrived. Nice. ^looks like they raised the price by 500 yen
It's not surprising considering how in-demand she is. :)

I'm glad to hear that you received yours. I need a to wait a bit longer for mine, since she's bundled with my combined shipment from AmiAmi.

It will be an amazing haul once it arrives, though [Kongiku, Chelsea, Asuna from Kotobukiya, etc.]!

the Nendoroid More (also for Figma) Clips & Suction Stands are coming in new colors!

Crystal Clear
FIGURE-000111.jpg

FIGURE-000117.jpg

Dandelion
FIGURE-000112.jpg

FIGURE-000118.jpg

Cerulean Blue
FIGURE-000113.jpg

FIGURE-000119.jpg

400yen each

Ken

Those are pretty awesome. Hate the clamps that came with the older Nendos lol.

Kongiku in the post office. Gotta pick it up later.

Yeah I fought valiantly against the buy button but ultimately succumbed to her charms. This is my third Kuroneko figure. I also have a third Kuroyukihime figure on order. The kuros really attract me for some reason.

Nod nod. This is my third as well. Tempted to buy Kirino with her, but I'm not her biggest fan.

Giolon

Alpha Max makes some great stuff.

I would have been tempted to grab both Kirino and KuroNeko [One Piece] versions, but I literally just received the Swimsuit Ver. of them both [from Kotobukiya] a few months ago. ~_~ They do look nice, though.

I'm tempted to pre-order Maou from Kotobukiya, but I want to keep my schedule open for the later part of the year [in-case something AMAZING is announced].

She looks nice...but 7600 yen nice? I'm not so sure?

^Yeah, I still think they made her tits too big.

LOL did you watch the show? They were just as huge:
pOOMp.gif

I don't usually get figures but this figure sparked my interests. Sonico looks absolutely great in this figure.
rsz_1fb3b655353194e5e7b11a66da4d3be771369164583_full.jpg

I'm not sure how big it is but its supposed to be a half scale model and supposed to be 90cm big (not sure if that's a little too big but oh well). Also, I'm not sure how big the coke bottle is that she's positioned next to.
rsz_11rsz_c2699562fae698e39607432a73811d161369164688_full.jpg

It looks great and I might wait for a price drop or sale to get it. I just need to ask, how big are half scale figures compared to regular figures. I'm not smart with figures so excuse my ignorance.

She's big...

INZPZBi.jpg

Kinda weird.

o_O that's a little TOO BIG for my tastes. I might have to wait for a smaller version or either find a better sonico figure. I don't think I can even put that on my desk properly proportioned because its too big.

Still greatly designed though.

mai got delayedd

so what happens when your order is combined monthly but one of the figures get delayed?

It shows that order is for June but 2 of the figures come out in May.

johnsmith

remember me
mai got delayedd

so what happens when your order is combined monthly but one of the figures get delayed?

It shows that order is for June but 2 of the figures come out in May.

Usually the delayed figure gets taken out of the shipment and the rest are sent when the last one that month gets released.

Giolon

what anime again? i need to check it out...

Maoyu Maou Yuusha. It's on Crunchyroll if you live in one of their markets. Decent show, rushed at the end bc it tries to cover too much material in the time it had. It's not a fan service show so if you go in with that mindset you're likely to be disappointed.

LiK

Maoyu Maou Yuusha. It's on Crunchyroll if you live in one of their markets. Decent show, rushed at the end bc it tries to cover too much material in the time it had. It's not a fan service show so if you go in with that mindset you're likely to be disappointed.

big boobs alone are fan service for me. :p

Grrr, why are Play Arts so hard to keep up? I can't get to stand up correctly, and can barely get them to pose like the pictures >.<
My DMC4 Dante holds great, Snake a little less and my Squall is horrible for a pose.
last maybe 5 minutes just standing before the legs slide out.

My DMC4 Dante holds great, Snake a little less and my Squall is horrible for a pose.
last maybe 5 minutes just standing before the legs slide out.
All the new ones have ratchet jointed hips so they hold their poses very well. I had to apply a coat of nail polish to the ball joints on some of the older ones to keep their legs from giving out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Preordered as well. Amazon usually doesn't suffer from the amiami 'OH GOD WERE SOLD OUT' fever which is why Tamashii is so awesome. Just wish they would lower the prices a bit since the figures are still the same price they were when the currency rate was 78%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom