• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Daft Punk was up for order today so US distributors will be getting Daft Punk. In other news distributors were able to order Link and Samus today. I also talked to Good Smile at ACEN and the pre-orders will 100% be filled.

super-best-friends-forever-sdcc-2013-exclusive.jpg

Comic-Con exclusive.
Im buying.

Would totally buy if my wallet wasn't already taking so much abuse.

I ordered Tsukiko from Anime Island, but they seem to be sold out too.
She's a popular figure from the looks of it.
HLJ, Hobbysearch, amiami sold out too.
To be fair, she is a really cute figure.

She doesn't come out until the end of September, though. I've got my Figinstock alerts set up, so I'm sure I'll nab one by then.

cajunator

Banned
She doesn't come out until the end of September, though. I've got my Figinstock alerts set up, so I'm sure I'll nab one by then.

I just found KuroUsagi still available on amiAmi. My figure ordering is complete for the time being (10 figures is way too much)

How does figinstock work?

How does figinstock work?

Sign up for an account, then you can copy+paste product links from HLJ, AmiAmi or Mandarake onto your alert page, and if the stock status changes at any of those pages you set up an alert for, it'll shoot you an email. I've nabbed two previously out-of-stock pre-orders with it so far.

cajunator

Banned
Sign up for an account, then you can copy+paste product links from HLJ, AmiAmi or Mandarake onto your alert page, and if the stock status changes at any of those pages you set up an alert for, it'll shoot you an email. I've nabbed two previously out-of-stock pre-orders with it so far.

Oh that's kinda neat.
Thanks for the info.

cajunator

Banned
So it seems Tsukiko is still up for pre-order at Play-Asia, but for $80. Fuck that.

That's about what I paid for her at Anime Island.
I work a lot, so I kind of waited too long to preorder her. I have gotten figures from anime Island before as a last resort and they are a good company, but I prefer HobbySearch above all others. Also Anime Island takes a long time to get figures in. Several months after everyone else.

That's about what I paid for her at Anime Island.
I work a lot, so I kind of waited too long to preorder her. I have gotten figures from anime Island before as a last resort and they are a good company, but I prefer HobbySearch above all others. Also Anime Island takes a long time to get figures in. Several months after everyone else.

Meh. Too much. I may be more liberal after the details on Megahouse Labrys are spilled and I get my pre-order in for her.

johnsmith

remember me
Hmmm... Link and Samus re-release pre-orders up on amiami... w00t!

Sweet. Grabbing the samus figma this time.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-IPN-3175-S001

Also Hacker is shipping out.

Order Number: 710033232
===============================================================================================================
|Product name |Unit price|Qty. |Sub total |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|7th Dragon2020 - Hacker (Chelsea) 1/7 Complete Figure(Preorder) | 7,420 JPY| 1| 7,420 JPY|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 7,420 JPY
Shipping: 1,380 JPY
Grand total: 8,800 JPY

Available shipping methods
EMS : 2,880 JPY
Air Small Packet : 2,320 JPY
SAL Small Packet (Registered) : 1,790 JPY
SAL Small Packet (Unregistered) : 1,380 JPY
SAL Parcel : 3,045 JPY

Looks like this month's AmiAmi order is all set. :D

[FIG-MOE-7694] 7th Dragon2020 - Hacker (Chelsea) 1/7 Complete Figure(Preorder)
late May-2013 9,290 JPY 1 9,290 JPY 93 In-stock
[FIG-IPN-6353] Steins;Gate - Rintarou Okabe 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)
late May-2013 5,450 JPY 1 5,450 JPY 55 In-stock
[FIG-MOE-7355] Oboro Muramasa - Kongiku 1/8 Complete Figure
late May-2013 9,160 JPY 1 9,160 JPY 92 In-stock

LiK

eBay selling has stalled. maybe i priced my stuff too high. lowered some of them a bit thanks to stupid competition pricing their BINs at a lower price. if it doesn't sell, just gonna repost them as auctions and hope for the best.

eBay selling has stalled. maybe i priced my stuff too high. lowered some of them a bit thanks to stupid competition pricing their BINs at a lower price. if it doesn't sell, just gonna repost them as auctions and hope for the best.

whats your ebay account? Wanna see what you're selling

edit

YES YES YES GOT SAMUS PRE ORDER IN! WOOT F YOU 10k SELLERS

Dthomp

Awesome, took off my preorder for BBTS and pre-ordered Zero Suit Samus, Figma Samus and Figma Link. Excited as hell right now. If only my Mai wasn't delayed :(

Pre-ordered Samus, man September is going to sting with the double dark elf order...

Sort of regret ordering Kongiku from Hobby Fan, they haven't canceled but still no word on them getting any in.

Bombless

Grabbed Samus Zero and Figma Samus, along with Maou.

September is going to be...interesting given Blue Dark Elf is coming out as well.

Pretty happy about Samus, I wanted them but there was no way I was paying those insane prices.

Alpha_eX

Grabbed a Samus, don't think girlfriend would approve of the Zero Suit, don't like the look of it either. Iconic Samus all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom