• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPARSTARX

681f7b7egw1dnan7387jlj.jpg

Zaptruder

Banned
Swimsuit Selvaria's up for pre-order! It's not really publicly displayable which I normally don't go in for...but I may have to pick it up anyway. <3 Selvaria.

SelvariaSwim3.jpg

HobbySearch AmiAmi

That's a nice figure, but they need to have magnetic clip on breasts that allow you to expand the size of the boobs... or in this case, reduce them, so that you can actually display it without feeling intense shame (as opposed to slight embarassment).

Giolon

face looks better? How so? I find that it looks disproportionate from traditional anime faces. The Alter one looks more appealing to me.

Because this one actually looks more like the Selvaria that appears in the game, and exactly captures Raita's elongated facial (and body) proportions that you see in her concept art. Alter's previous figure made her face too round and puffy. Selvaria's face never looked liked that (they also inflated her already ridiculous boobs on that figure). It looked almost like they put a recolored Momohime face on her. It was inaccurate no matter whether you prefer it or not (and if you do, good on you).

Jehuty v.2?

FUUUUU I should have waited. My Jehuty v.1 is so ass in comparison.

I'll probably stick with what I have though. The mold appears to be the same as v.1 except for the "funnels" and the paint is a different color scheme.

I'll pick up Naked Jehuty if they release that though!

They are also doing an Anubis.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD010544

Jehuty v2 just shipped, but Anubis is in December sometime.

I have v1 but I picked up v2 to have the complete set. Anubis looks dope as fuck, to be honest.

hayejin

This bad boy showed up from Japan a few days ago. Got stung by customs and had to pay an extra £23 though :/

E3Qum.jpg

Dhg8m.jpg

6isaN.jpg

I got two myself. Everything looks good except for the shitty plastic stand. Why can't they just make the base with plastic for the feet.

NEO0MJ

You could have picked up Jazzware's figures. After all the company is well known for it's amazing QC. I dare you to find a figure with a bad paint job or broken body parts out of the bag =p

Anyways, that's seriously awesome.

SUPARSTARX

Nomnomnom, got a few S.H.Figuarts ZERO One Piece PVC statues coming in. Too broke for Megahouse's Portrait of Pirates! Although I promise myself I'll only collect a few hot chick pieces (Nami, Robin!)

Got Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, and Usopp on the way ;3

Robin and Chopper on pre-order status.

I'll probably get Brook and Franky later on

1795.jpg

Uchip

Banned
Nomnomnom, got a few S.H.Figuarts ZERO One Piece PVC statues coming in. Too broke for Megahouse's Portrait of Pirates! Although I promise myself I'll only collect a few hot chick pieces (Nami, Robin!)

Got Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, and Usopp on the way ;3

Robin and Chopper on pre-order status.

I'll probably get Brook and Franky later on

1795.jpg

do want
though i already have a brook
yohohoho

NEO0MJ

That Usopp is so buff! Kinda creepy in my opinion. Did he actually become like this in the anime/manga? Haven't seen it in a looong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom