• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Pre WF spam bonanza. My apologies.

JD9CI.jpg

IDDZI.jpg

dDznr.jpg

yipNU.jpg

Fm6W7.jpg

BmfPQ.jpg

f9lyT.jpg

Lots of Madoka like last WF.

AMUSIX

Decided to opt out on the Black Widow. My wife and I have a decent collection of the Sideshow PFF/Comiquette/Statues...of the three, I think PFFs are our least favorite, because of the real material clothing. And something about Scar-Jo's face just doesn't work for me with that one.

But I certainly can't deny the quality :)

Whoa, so nice!

Oh, well if you actually do I'll get you some sources / table numbers if you want!

Kind of lewd but a nice Grand Knights History GK.

xrNiF.jpg

Sure, go ahead and send that info along, ponpo. I'll be sure to credit you :)

And that Solidus figure is coming along nicely! Another tweet from Kojima?

Xiaoyu should be after JayCee and Lili. Hwoarang too haha.
009nm.jpg

ikwqwznv9yexv.jpg

I realllly hope they make all the tekken tag 2 ladies. After Xiaoyu all thats left is Nina, Anna, Zafina, Jun, and Leo.

Nina's getting done. I'm shocked she hasn't been done yet! But there's no way in hell Nina doesn't get done.

Also, I guess this would confirm Xiaoyu and Hwoarang, lol. I've been waiting on a bit more official word before getting excited over it because those illustrations have changed in the past (see: Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn)

Pachimari

I think I'm gonna order the Christie Monteiro figure and pre-order Alisa Boskonovitch. Didn't they also do a Yoshimitsu figure? Or is there only the official one?

Are Ling Xiaoyu and Hwoarang confirmed?

Haven't posted but my Izanagi figure arrived in the States - while I'm in Japan at the moment. Managed to did see the actual figure at the Kobotukiya store in Akihabara and so glad I managed to have ordered it rather than got it here, since it'd have been a bitch to bring on the plane.

Saw so many damn figures I wanted to buy, but I'm budgeting like crazy with my cash. It's probably for the best really lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That new Danbo will be mine.

I broke the switch on my Revoltech Danbo so its eyes dont light up anymore :(

I think I'm gonna order the Christie Monteiro figure and pre-order Alisa Boskonovitch. Didn't they also do a Yoshimitsu figure? Or is there only the official one?

Are Ling Xiaoyu and Hwoarang confirmed?

Yoshimitsu did get a figure but as part of the ArtFX line instead. Xiaoyu and Hwoarang are not officially confirmed, which is why I've been hesitant to go with that story. I tend to wait until word comes down from Kotobukiya itself first because things change.

And speaking of change, the new Harley Quinn Bishoujo illustration:

01-noscale.jpg

Massive improvement over the first one, if you ask me.

NEO0MJ

So...ummm...this is what 3A had to say regarding Rex's price.

We have not forgotten about MGS REX, soon as we get the green light from Konami we shall pin down a date, the price will be around $490usd.

Pachimari

So...ummm...this is what 3A had to say regarding Rex's price.

Definitely cheaper than one could expect.
In comparison, the Metal Gear Solid 4 figure of Old Snake is selling for $500, even many months after its release. I sure did expect a higher price point.

Thats short for Wonder Festival. Its one of the huge figure and garage kit events in japan that happens in the summer and winter. All the big name companies have huge booths showing off a bunch of new products that will be coming out in the next year or so.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Festival

Hate to toot my own horn but I just did a little bit more in-depth write-up on WonFes (and Toy Fair) because I hated that Wikipedia article: http://www.tomopop.com/the-tomopop-guide-to-toy-fair-wonder-festival-2012-winter-23204.phtml

The non-garage kit stuff has kind of overtaken the garage kit stuff in a sense of what people are looking forward to, but there's still a ton of garage kit makers there.

And now the painful stressing/wait begins for me as I wait for stuff to start streaming in ...

bPod

figurine-cyborg-ninja-metal-gear-solid-01.jpg

I've only been waiting for this for more than Ten Years! A Grey Fox figure that does justice to the character!

Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom