• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
figurine-cyborg-ninja-metal-gear-solid-01.jpg

I've only been waiting for this for more than Ten Years! A Grey Fox figure that does justice to the character!

Finally!

Wow. I'd love that figure. How much was it?

johnsmith

remember me
Momohime is getting a rerelease! So awesome. That's one of my most wanted figures, but there's no way I was going to pay the ridiculous 2nd hand prices. I'll definitely buy it this time.

SUPARSTARX

They were overloaded I guess. I can't find new links for that one. But it wasn't Catherine :( just ANOTHER anime character with curly pigtails lol :(

figurine-cyborg-ninja-metal-gear-solid-01.jpg

I've only been waiting for this for more than Ten Years! A Grey Fox figure that does justice to the character!

Finally!

More pics?

He looks kinda .. stylized, bulkier than Grey Fox comes off in the games.

Still amazing would love it. Price, Retailer ect

MLH

Oh wow, I bought the Momohime figure. I guess this means Alter are putting out a Kongiku figure too.
I'm not a big figure collector but Vanillaware's games and characters are so awesome I like to display the characters.
Also seen the GKH Queen Muse figure too. Argh, I guess figure makers like Vanillaware's characters as much as I do!

Edit: I wonder if we'll see some Dragons Crown figures; Female Mage would be good.

Hi geek-gaf,

I have a question, i know nothing about figures and statues. I found this in a box in my basement a while ago:

kEi3K.jpg

H7HtX.jpg

I bought him many many years ago, probably more than ten, and he's been sitting in a box ever since. He's very tall (about 40cm) and very heavy (polyresin). Sword and shield are removable. The box says he's officially licensed by Nintendo (Ocarina of Time logo on the box).
Do you know anything about this statue. Is he maybe worth something?

johnsmith

remember me
Just bought the last Catherine on HLJ, and it's sold out on amiami. Hobby Search seems to still have it in stock, but if anybody is still on the fence like I was, you should probably make a decision fast.

Ultimately decided to buy it because I love the game, this was a perfect version of Shigenori Soejima's artwork.

http://www.pluto.dti.ne.jp/~rinou/
Master link with tons of coverage from wonderfest.

Overall as far as quantity goes there weren't alot of things I wanted but with Alter doing Kongiku from Muramasa, Ohana from Hanasaku Iroha, and Max Factory's Chie figma(though I wold have preferred a pvc) I can say that I am very satisfied. Finally seeing Alter's Panty sculpted was great as well. Their Kneesocks looks good too but unfortunately they gave her dem ribs and they look akward, I hope they fix that.
c20120212wf0222111cs1w1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom