• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaptruder

Banned
Like soft rubber material covering joints and stuff.

Any good examples of this? Do you mean like in the batman example - have the figure, then have a skin suit covering the whole thing so that there are no seams? Then cloths on top?

The closest I was able to find were like... hentai silicone dolls based off the larger real doll sex dolls. :p

SUPARSTARX

Any good examples of this? Do you mean like in the batman example - have the figure, then have a skin suit covering the whole thing so that there are no seams? Then cloths on top?

The closest I was able to find were like... hentai silicone dolls based off the larger real doll sex dolls. :p

The Hot Toys Leonidas and Rocky had it for example. I would imagine in 1/4 format the material can be modified to sustain more wear with a soft plastic/rubber material.

IMG_0707.JPG

So do people here trade art toys? Cause' I really want the figure in my avatar. One of the versions of the Seeker by Jeff Soto. Anyone selling or know where I can get a deal?

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Hi En Ex. Didn't expect to see another 2f2fer on GAF :)

And yeah, should be interesting to see how the Enterbay Batman/Joker duo works. Hopefully it'll be good enough to give Hot Toys a legit run for their money.
Hiya Nihon! There's a few of us running around GAF. :)

That Hot Toys Bale sculpt is AMAZING.

LadyRiven

Finally after months of waiting, I got these two lovely K-ON!! figures. I'm pretty surprised at how well made they are. Definitely makes me want to buy more...

Wow, I've never seen those. Are they prize figures from Ichiban Kuji or SEGA?
Edit: Or trading figures, perhaps!

Hero

Oh, I also pre-ordered the Zero Suit Samus statue, was that released yet? Maybe that's why I didn't get my payment request yet.

Giolon

Oh, I also pre-ordered the Zero Suit Samus statue, was that released yet? Maybe that's why I didn't get my payment request yet.

Zero Suit Samus releases on July 11. If you ordered from AmiAmi and chose combine shipments (within the same month), then you won't get billed until both are ready to go like me.

HLJ's been having a ton of site problems with the update and they are doing inventory so it might be a few more days. I'm waiting on the Samus Figures for my shop and they haven't filled the order yet.

Friend's dad will hopefully be getting me the BW SDCC Bishoujo figure...

I'm considering asking my cousin who's attending as a back-up source, but I think my friend's dad should be okay.

Poyunch

Went to AX last week and probably the purchase I'm super glad I got was a Chogokin Aigis figure.

mkwdU.jpg
FUDhZ.jpg

If only I had a better camera to display her greatness.

Does anyone know if I can just pay my invoice for HLJ directly through Paypal instead of going through their site (which is down, again)? I'd hate to have to wait until morning since that means they don't get the payment until early Thursday in Japan.

I bought my first figure today. I really could't resist because he is the best Batman ever : D

Nicholson Joker may be the next...but this will be a long wait without money :D
It's too expensive for me at the moment so I have to stick with this one for the next 5-6 months.

Edit: I can't see any pics here in my post and I tried 12 of them. It's the '89 Keaton-Batman ( Hot Toys)

A little too large, if you get what I mean.

Seriously, her tits look like giant balloons. Tone it down a bit, and I think Huntress looks perfect.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. It's interesting they went so big, considering Batgirl and Harley Quinn look much more realistic. Big works with Power Girl, but maybe not so much here. Still, Huntress looks amazing. I'd love to see their take on Batwoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom