• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1460973.JPG

Tali AND Femshep?! This entire line is so bought. Also considering getting the entire Arkham City line, although I already have the Asylum Batman. All the Halo stuff looks amazing too. Play Arts Kai is really knocking it out of the park.
fuuu
why did I have to see these, gonna be broke.
Wish SE would take another shot at Resident Evil, first Chris was awful but they have gotten much better.
would love a Rev Chris & Jill and Chris, Sherry, Leon from 6

NaviLink

Hello Figure GAF. Got a question for ya.

I'm trying to get my hands on the Layton figurine from Revoltech. I usually go to HLJ, but it's discontinued on their site. Any idea where I could get this ? I'm in Europe, so an european site could be nice regarding shipping costs. Thanks !

Xzior

FFUUUU.... had to bite the bullet and register my card with Paypal, don't want to miss out on Samus, since Amiami's answer was "We known some customers have problems, working to fix (maybe), pls use paypal".

Now I just have to wait to get that stupid code so I can verify and finally be able to pay them.

Ultimadrago

P1460973.JPG

Tali AND Femshep?! This entire line is so bought. Also considering getting the entire Arkham City line, although I already have the Asylum Batman. All the Halo stuff looks amazing too. Play Arts Kai is really knocking it out of the park.

Hmm, I wonder how much that Tali will be.

Hero

I was hoping all the prerelease pics were mistransformed, but it still has those lanky arms. It doesn't do justice to the game design at all, an easy pass for me. The Fansproject upgrade set is the only Bruticus I need until Hasbro steps their game up.

kN6kW.jpg

Still, really shitty for all the fans that want a game accurately colored Bruticus.

The Fanproject Bruticus is quite an impressive feat. I actually bought one of the ROTF Bruticus sets for clearance for 10 bucks at Target just waiting for the Fansproject custom to come out. Then since it was so awesome the set began to fetch high dollars. I wound up selling the sealed set of the ROTF Bruticus for 250 dollars. :O Paid for my iPhone 4S.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone here preorder/purchase the Companion Square and/or Sandvich from ThreeA?

Mik2121

Yesterday I went to a store nearby and bought a Figma Samus, and a (non-Figma) Jehuty from ZOE2. I only have an iPhone 4S though, so the photos are horrible (and with Instagram to boot!).

Oh well...

hQfBi.jpg

tq3LB.jpg

eztVh.jpg

N8WNp.jpg

CgGqI.jpg

I will post the ZOE2 ones later.

Sushigod7

My Samus is somewhere between Japan and Florida should be here this week. Looks good wish I had ordered the Zero Suit as well she looks nice. Debating on getting some of the ZOE figures anyone else have them and dig them?

hteng

Banned
just bought this yesterday, it's from Chogokin series which means some parts are actually made out of metal, the build quality is good for the most part. The waist is very very loose, the hands/grip is also quite loose.

the thing is not very well balance and can be very tricky to pose, the grindblade (backpack) is extremely heavy, almost the same as the mech itself, so much so you need a stand for it, i kinda omitted it and have the blades act as a stand. Don't expect to pose much for this model though.

fVHV8.jpg

Can't wait for my Microman Asuka and Rei to get here.
Might put them with my JOE Skystrikers till I get some EVAs

Arkham-City-Play-Arts-Kai-Batman-Dark-Knight-Returns-Skin-02_1342415250.jpg

Play Arts Dark Knight Returns Batman.
SE has gone completely insane. Nice selection but im thinking they are doing too much.

My Samus is in town but I'll need to go pick her up from the delivery place since they didn't call to see if I was home...

Looks pretty flawless, I just wish they would have included a metroid instead of the useless ball.

How big is she, btw? Bigger than a revoltech?

hayejin

I pre-ordered 3 Samus and 3 Zero Suit versions from AmiAmi when the pre-order links were first posted here.
I just paid for the items and when I went into check the pictures of the product at AmiAmi I see both products have Max Limit 1 per house hold on them. Does AmiAmi actually take out the excess qty from the existing pre-orders? I think purchase limit was 3 at the time of pre-order but now reduced to 1.

I'm surprised how inexpensive ordering direct from Japan is than buying from US distributors. The Zero suit is $129.99 at BBTS and I was billed 5,750 for each. Even with shipping it came out cheaper.

Mik2121

My Samus is in town but I'll need to go pick her up from the delivery place since they didn't call to see if I was home...

Looks pretty flawless, I just wish they would have included a metroid instead of the useless ball.

How big is she, btw? Bigger than a revoltech?
Lemme take a picture of her next to my macbook and on top of a DS3:

p8PPi.jpg

SUPARSTARX

I pre-ordered 3 Samus and 3 Zero Suit versions from AmiAmi when the pre-order links were first posted here.
I just paid for the items and when I went into check the pictures of the product at AmiAmi I see both products have Max Limit 1 per house hold on them. Does AmiAmi actually take out the excess qty from the existing pre-orders? I think purchase limit was 3 at the time of pre-order but now reduced to 1.

I'm surprised how inexpensive ordering direct from Japan is than buying from US distributors. The Zero suit is $129.99 at BBTS and I was billed 5,750 for each. Even with shipping it came out cheaper.
It's the preorder discount too. At bbts you're paying msrp and int'l shopping on top domestic ship

I took a ton of pictures of the Square and Bandai toy arts booth at SDCC. I try not to just come in and post links but there is over 100 pictures and I don't think anyone wants that cluttering up the thread. http://blog.nakamatoys.com

The new MegaMan X figures are going to be awesome! All of the Bandai Booth was pretty crazy.

dankir

Okay so I have the Hot Toys Tumbler and it looks tiny compared to the Old Batmobile which looks fucking massive (better be for 600 bucks)

The Bat looks so stupidly huge I'm scared at the potential price (I'm thinking 800 - 1000 at least)and size of the box.

When did Hot Toys make the Adam West Batmobile or is that from another company?

edit: Just checked the Hot Toys FB page and they just announced it lol.

Fucking hell still can't get over how big the Bat is.

600041_10150929743357344_795645237_n.jpg

Hero

Wow is that the old Zero Suit Samus figure from years ago? I remember wanting to get one years ago but it was sold out and extremely rare.

Yes, I managed to find two on Yahoo Auctions a year apart or so. It eventually rose to the same stupid prices as on Ebay so I never got another, but I kept one sealed until now :)

Hero

Yes, I managed to find two on Yahoo Auctions a year apart or so. It eventually rose to the same stupid prices as on Ebay so I never got another, but I kept one sealed until now :)

Damn, lucky SOB! :) They look great next to each other actually. Nice pictures as well.

Maybe I should try to get another for future investment as well...

Which reminds me, I should preorder Link as well. I don't like him that much, but if there's eventually a Pit figure I will want all three of them...

RaginRoss

Does anyone know which courier Japan Post use when the shipment arrives in the UK?

AmiAmi sent my Samus via SAL Registered, and the latest tracking information is;

"Jul 16 Absence. Attempted delivery. UNITED KINGDOM

Jul 16 Retention Retention period: UNITED KINGDOM "

I'm assuming there was supposed to be a number after the 'Retention Period' part.

There's been no 'missed delivery' slip posted through the door, so not too sure what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom