• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting this Monster Hunter Nendo? The armor texture is kind of weird but it still looks pretty awesome.

uCddn.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
Finally got Samus. I won't pay for express shipping, so it took a while. I love this figure, and I never thought Nintendo would license their characters for awesome PVC figures. The box was slightly damaged, just like their emails warned.

Finally got Samus. I won't pay for express shipping, so it took a while. I love this figure, and I never thought Nintendo would license their characters for awesome PVC figures. The box was slightly damaged, just like their emails warned.

SnOwv.jpg

Where and how bad was the damage?

Crappy phone pic, plus bad lighting (best lighting in my place is the kitchen) doesn't do this behemoth justice. I'll try to get better pics tomorrow if the sun is shinin bright. Will put in quotes if the pic is too big.

CfCbd.jpg

Jube3

Crappy phone pic, plus bad lighting (best lighting in my place is the kitchen) doesn't do this behemoth justice. I'll try to get better pics tomorrow if the sun is shinin bright. Will put in quotes if the pic is too big.

CfCbd.jpg

Man I am jelly, I'm thinking of picking up the Avengers Iron Man from Hot Toys. I might have to get that stand as well once they sell it separately, looks amazing.

Man I am jelly, I'm thinking of picking up the Avengers Iron Man from Hot Toys. I might have to get that stand as well once they sell it separately, looks amazing.
Well if you're hankerin for the stand then you can pick it up separately now. Retardedly expensive though.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901520

I'm actually really looking forward to putting the Tony Stark head sculpt from the Mark VII on this Mark IV. The one it came with looks good, but too serious looking. The one with the Mark VII will perfectly recreate this scene. Until then, I'm going to keep it fully suited up.

iron-man-2-clip.jpg

558379_10150954904427344_271497192_n.jpg

SUPARSTARX

[]http://i.imgur.com/CfCbd.jpg[/IMG]

BALLER!!!!!! #$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My Evangelion figures finally got here. Pretty awesome, Asuka's hair is even articulated.
Though I don't really understand why they came with the EVA's guns for themselves.

In the middle of rearranging some things. Any Macross fans here? Some of my 1/48 and 1/60 scale Yamato pieces.

rbWqd.jpg

Those VF-0s are a nightmare to transform, but damn they are pretty.

SUPARSTARX

In the middle of rearranging some things. Any Macross fans here? Some of my 1/48 and 1/60 scale Yamato pieces.

[]http://i.imgur.com/rbWqd.jpg[/IMG]

Looks quite good grouped up hehehe

Enterbay 1/6 Kobe Bryant

7664392120_707abfd4c9_o.jpg

7664394136_bd2fdacc53_o.jpg

7664393910_f963bce918_o.jpg

7664393622_bb0272a8ae_o.jpg

7664393128_b3da398c80_o.jpg

7664391600_0f547bd83d_o.jpg

7664391182_7da23d738b_o.jpg

7664390464_e904e891e9_o.jpg

7664389974_54ca346576_o.jpg

7664389640_6dcb261c61_o.jpg

Pachimari

With this pace, it seems like it'll take a year or 2 before the whole Bishoujo Tekken line-up could be out - is this normal for figures?

Awww, Pit looks cute. :)

Wonder if he'll have his 'Angry Kirby' expressions available too.

I might pick up the figure just because KI Uprising was amazing.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, do I have to pre-order that 1/4th Hot Toys Batman now!?!? I just put Avengers Cap, Fury, Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, Loki, Red Skull, Joker DX 2.0, and DKR Batman on pre-order. I have the black Tumbler already on pre-order and almost all paid off, but now I might get the Bat Pod just to justify getting the Catwoman fig.

Once Iron Man Mark VII and Hulk go up for pre-order, that shit is mine!!!

Gui_PT

Fuck, do I have to pre-order that 1/4th Hot Toys Batman now!?!? I just put Avengers Cap, Fury, Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, Loki, Red Skull, Joker DX 2.0, and DKR Batman on pre-order. I have the black Tumbler already on pre-order and almost all paid off, but now I might get the Bat Pod just to justify getting the Catwoman fig.

Once Iron Man Mark VII and Hulk go up for pre-order, that shit is mine!!!

R u Donald Trump?

Man I love Roy's.
I have wanted to get one for a while, but in the meantime all I have is a GI Joe Skystriker with custom VF-1 stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom