• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

I wonder if the Skyward Sword Link Figma will be more popular than the Samus one. Zelda fans are nuts, I would know. Wonder what the after market prices will rocket that to.

johnsmith

remember me

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
HJ scans.

dLLE0.jpg

yxCzr.jpg

ym8z0.jpg

5JawK.jpg

SUPARSTARX

AAAAAAAAAAAAND Sideshow shipped the Tumbler.

29lbs.

Bastards charged me an extra $40 for shipping. FFFFUUUU~~~~

Finally getting me one of those, Gordon!

Only one atm but here it is
311299_10150313841105222_500855221_8102152_979866663_n.jpg

I hope to get the rest of the W series ones then start getting a few others
That is not the same pose he is in now...I was just taking a pic to send to someone

So I posted this way earlier this year....I was wondering if anyone else had these model kits? I have bought 3 different Kamen Rider Heat/Metal from this series and all 3 of them were from different sellers/states/new/etc. yet the same exact piece is broken on every single one of them. It is the hands part and I have tried a few different ways to "fix" the problem but have had no luck and returned all 3 of them.
Here's the hand/joint that keeps snapping on them all (put it in tape hoping to not lose the piece since it is a small shard of plastic)
IMG_20120817_204217.jpg

I have Luna/Trigger and Fang/Joker and was hoping to add Heat/Metal but I haven't had any luck at all with obtaining this figure in a non-defective molding.

I think my next figure buy will be at AWA, though I would love to get Jaina Solo to add to my collection.

Spike

I wonder if the Skyward Sword Link Figma will be more popular than the Samus one. Zelda fans are nuts, I would know. Wonder what the after market prices will rocket that to.

It is already sold out on AmiAmi, so, all signs point to yes.

AmiAmi has also put up some truly awesome figurines:

FIG-IPN-5006.jpg

FIG-IPN-5007.jpg

0824_zelda03dfoa_01.jpg

FIG-IPN-5005.jpg

FIG-IPN-5004.jpg

FIG-IPN-5003.jpg

These are slated to release in January 2013.

I am definitely in for the Original Link, Tanooki Mario, and original SMB Mario.

Rootbeer

Banned
Glad I've had my figma Link pre-order in at amiami for over a month.

Will look great with my figma Samus and (future) figma Pit and Dark Pit

I recently received figma Griffith, and figma Guts is arriving hopefully today

figma fever is upon me.

what next? maybe some figma Persona figures... we'll see.

I don't get the bugmen fandom, though the figures look cool (not figmas, but still, high-quality)

It is already sold out on AmiAmi, so, all signs point to yes.

not sure if it changed over the weekend but amiami is still taking preorders for Skyward Sword Link Figma

while I was there I checked to see if the Play Arts Kai, Mass Effect 3 Tali was up yet and it is. preordered! This one has measurements in mm on the site where MaleShep and Garrus do not (or did not, last time I checked). I was under the impression that these things are like 11+" tall but Tali's 228mm conversion takes her to about 9" which is much better for me

Spike

not sure if it changed over the weekend but amiami is still taking preorders for Skyward Sword Link Figma

It says that it is sold out for me. It has said this since Friday late night.

Edit: Nevermind, it now allows you to add it to your cart again.

How much does shipping usually cost for the figma stuff from amiami? I am really thinking about that Link one! Their shipping kind of confuses me

johnsmith

remember me
How much does shipping usually cost for the figma stuff from amiami? I am really thinking about that Link one! Their shipping kind of confuses me

It can vary, of course, but to give you an idea, my figma Chie was 580 yen for SAL unregistered shipping. You won't know the exact amount until it's ready to ship.

Giolon

That's how much it cost me to ship 2 Samus Figmas via SAL Small Packet Unregistered.

I rest a lot easier knowing that I have a tracking number associated with my purchases that I can use when the post office inevitably screws up (it's happened before).

Thanks! I ended up pre-ordering a Link. It will make a great christmas present for my boyfriend to go along with part of his Zelda/Link collection of stuff he has started. I ended up doing "Shipping method: SAL Small Packet(Registered)"

SuperStar, that Tumbler is GLORIOUS

Did the Batman figure come with it, or is that yours separate? Not the Tim Burton fig, obviously.

I'm using your foot from the first picture to scale, but if you have you camera still ready would you mind taking a pic with something else? Game controller, dollar bill, whatever.

Beware children. There's no way you're going to be able to keep kids from playing with it, let alone adults!

SUPARSTARX

SuperStar, that Tumbler is GLORIOUS

Did the Batman figure come with it, or is that yours separate? Not the Tim Burton fig, obviously.

I'm using your foot from the first picture to scale, but if you have you camera still ready would you mind taking a pic with something else? Game controller, dollar bill, whatever.

Beware children. There's no way you're going to be able to keep kids from playing with it, let alone adults!

The Batman was separate. I got the Batman few short months ago.

My wallet hurts, but I regret nothing as this is probably gonna be the last run of it's kind from Hot Toys.

Here's a size comparison

7889734660_47c7a388ce_z.jpg

7889724678_0d5121221d_c.jpg

got email from amiami that Play Arts Kai MaleShep and Garrus are available. changed the shipping from EMS to SAL Registered, waiting for new invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom