• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Keaton approves!

I really wanted it but I couldn't justify the price

I couldn't justify the size. I would gladly get the Tumbler and 1989 Batmobile, but the sizes are ridiculous. Already got the big MGS Rex coming so space is at a premium now heh.

Does anyone know the exact release for the ThreeA REX? Next week, 2 weeks, end of the month? BBTS (where I ordered) says 3rd Quarter, other places say September.

I'm going to be moving in about 2 weeks and don't know if I should change the shipping address or not.

Hot Toys' 1:6 scale The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman is available for pre-order and has a roughly US$195 MSRP. She's set to be released early next year.

Would look good standing next to Black Widow.

dX52h.jpg

Link on Tomopop

anybody collect gashapons?
I just recently started out buying Gundam 00 pilot characters and noticed the selection is insane.
afterwards I got the Turn A & Seed sets now im looking at getting some of the non Gundam sets.

More pics, click the image.

Can we like make an unwritten rule where we make sure to indicate what it is that's being posted? I had no idea it was a D-Arts Classic Megaman at first.

That's pretty sweet. I kinda want to collect them now. :(
I don't care for the MMX line; dont get me wrong, the figures are great, but I looooove Mega Man. I just merely like the X universe.

Now if they release some classic robot masters, Cut Man, Guts Man, I will certainly be collecting

Beth Cyra

God damn, do want. I'll have to get X and Zero if I do though. and they're going to do Proto Man for sure.

Can anyone chime in on the quality of D-Arts figures?

Very nice. Don't worry, if you get them you will be getting some good stuff.

Got the Metal Finish X and it's an amazing little figure. Plenty of great movement and it feels solid as well. Great overall.

Hero

Yeah? I saw the SDCC Metal Finish X and it looked nice, I'm just worried that the paint would chip easily. Is that a concern or no?

God damn, do want. I'll have to get X and Zero if I do though. and they're going to do Proto Man for sure.

Can anyone chime in on the quality of D-Arts figures?

D-Arts are some of the nicest Bandai figures I've seen, tons of articulation, good paint jobs. Cannot wait for MegaMan to come out, I saw this and screamed with joy.

SUPARSTARX

My only experience with d-arts has been the persona stuff. The sculpting is nice but the paint with is okay. I have minor blotches on my thanatos. I haven't opened konoha yet.

Pre-ordered the shit out of that Mega Man. Can't wait! Comes with Rush and Met too? Makes me think he will be much smaller when next to X and Zero. Totally cool with that, really stoked.

Beth Cyra

Yeah? I saw the SDCC Metal Finish X and it looked nice, I'm just worried that the paint would chip easily. Is that a concern or no?

Probably if handled to much, however I'm happy to report that I have moved and posed my X several times including doing wipe downs for dust and the Metal X has held up extremely well.

Given it's barely more then regular X I would say get it, it looks amazing honestly.

Just discovered this thread, I don't know what counts as figurine, but let me dump some of my collections in here.

DSCF1973.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

DSCF1971.jpg

DSCF1972.jpg

8 years of collection has come to this (and more). If you haven't noticed, I really like Revoltech

Pachimari

I will never ever buy from BigBadToyStore again, one of the worst experiences I have had with tax and it getting more expensive because of it. And Int put in a pre-order if I decide to change my mind.

Sneak peek of Kotobukiya's Mass Effect female Shepard.

0AZ4B.jpg

Based on an illustration by Shunya Yamashita below.

83AoX.jpg

Figure has more of a quizzical look on her face rather than the "Don't mess with me" look in the original.

SegaFanac

Neo Member
I recently made this post on the Zone of the Enders thread.... and thought that some of you on this thread may be into model kits and Zone of the Enders..

10158087a5.jpg

and

10180861a2.jpg

I have both kits and they are exquisite!

Also I preordered this and I am eagerly awaiting it from BBTS
10184877a12.jpg

zoku88

I loved Berserk Fuhrer when I was younger.

I wonder if that show is actually any good, or if it's one of those things that's only good when you're a kid.

Are those Gundam from the Robot Damashii line? Did you do a custom paint job on them, because they look better than what I've seen. I'm considering getting the re-release of Wing Zero, but the promotional pictures look a bit plain for my liking.
To me those look like unpainted Master Grade kits with maybe a top coat on them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i really want a Judge Dredd HotToys.

Like, the idea of spending that much on a figure seems insane to me, but I'd instantly do it for Dredd.

Are those Gundam from the Robot Damashii line? Did you do a custom paint job on them, because they look better than what I've seen. I'm considering getting the re-release of Wing Zero, but the promotional pictures look a bit plain for my liking.

They're all master grade, I painted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom