• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

Yamisan

week state GIF

Hey man, all those Kokomi mains need something to do with her besides ogling her um... rich personality of a fish.

Pull more, you'll get her eventually. I have her at C2 and yes, she's absolutely useless in combat, but she's incredibly fun in the open world exploration, especially in Inazuma. Have you missed her banner? Maybe one day we'll get an easier access to standard 5☆ . I wouldn't mind to C6 Jean. Wouldn't mind at all...
Been playing since release, my luck for her sucks. =\

Last edited:

SSfox

So basically Qiqi saved me twice. First time was when i was pulling on Yoimiya banner, i lost my 50/50 with Qiqi, not that i like or dislike Yoi but i was a bit new to the game still so i was just pulling for the sake of pulling as also didn't have a 5* at the time.

FHkD7tCXMAk3wNe

And now when i pulled Itto, i didn't though Z would be in 2.4, if i though so i would likely skip Itto and even mooooore his weapon, but since i got Qiqi in same 10 pull as Itto so it guarantee me next, so i'm guarantee Zhongli, and it's because of Qiqi.

So thank you QIQI, you're DA BEST!!!

BlackM1st

Banned
That's Twitter for you.

Also:

professor farnsworth futurama GIF

I kinda found out why there's no Christmas celebrations in GI!

Spreading the Chinese traditional culture and forbidding Western festival celebrations

So uh... don't expect it or ANY other holidays ever happening in GI!

Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear

BlackM1st

Banned
So basically Qiqi saved me twice. First time was when i was pulling on Yoimiya banner, i lost my 50/50 with Qiqi, not that i like or dislike Yoi but i was a bit new to the game still so i was just pulling for the sake of pulling as also didn't have a 5* at the time.

FHkD7tCXMAk3wNe

And now when i pulled Itto, i didn't though Z would be in 2.4, if i though so i would likely skip Itto and even mooooore his weapon, but since i got Qiqi in same 10 pull as Itto so it guarantee me next, so i'm guarantee Zhongli, and it's because of Qiqi.

QiQi fucked you over. You pulled her and lost 50/50. After that, Itto was a guarantee. Now you're back to 50/50. "Congrats".

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Fuz

Banned
That's Twitter for you.

Also:

professor farnsworth futurama GIF

I kinda found out why there's no Christmas celebrations in GI!

So uh... don't expect it or ANY other holidays ever happening in GI!

Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear
Uhm, hello?
CCP don't want them to celebrate western holidays.

No, for real.

Yamisan

FHkD7tCXMAk3wNe

Qiqi heals and is a better DPS than that piece of crap Itto. He is currently the worst 5 star in the game. Don't pull on this banner ffs.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
yIiZaRE.jpg

51747457346_635662cc61_h.jpg

h6sGm0e.jpg

sdeWf9d.jpg
CXnRhPf.jpg
i24vhMp.jpg

They did changed her cat ears, but just a little. Still. Now even more cat like.

Since Version 2.3, we’ve also introduced a new technique to achieve softer shadows, which we hope will bring a more realistic visual perception and immersion in the game world. Soft shadows provide important cues about the distance between objects. When an object is further away from another object that its shadow is cast on, its shadow becomes softer and blurrier. For example, when sunlight falls diagonally across a door frame on the ground, the darker shadow cast by the door frame becomes lighter and softer as it extends to the further end. The distant tree casts an even blurrier shadow on the ground.

Have no idea why it says 2.3, but ok:

BackPerkyGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

I kinda like the starry design on Keqing's clothes, hadn't noticed that before. A shame they didn't change anything about her effects and animations though. Ningguang's skin is actually more appealing since it changes her look more than Keqing's. You'd think they would put extra effort in the 5 star skins, but apparently not.

Freeman76

Downloaded this last night, fired it up at 6am this morn, its now 4pm and i havent stopped playing, what a game! Just a lot to take in with all the systems for lvl ups and wishes etc, had about 3400 primogems i spent them all on wishes and got a 5 star character called Jean.

Fake

Gold Member
Downloaded this last night, fired it up at 6am this morn, its now 4pm and i havent stopped playing, what a game! Just a lot to take in with all the systems for lvl ups and wishes etc, had about 3400 primogems i spent them all on wishes and got a 5 star character called Jean.

I recommend reading the first page for tips.

Pejo

Welcome to the game! You're in the best period by far, so soak it in and enjoy it. Read the OP for mostly still relevant info, and let us know if you have any questions.

Also, make sure you understand the Wish system and what you're using your primogems on before you blow too many of them, so you don't regret it later. Jean is a great character, particularly as your first 5*. She will carry you a very long way.

Without getting too deep in the mud, I recommend saving all of your primogems for the upcoming patch, 2 characters Zhongli and Ganyu are big game changers and they're becoming available again in several weeks.

BlackM1st

Banned
Don't bother with guides.

In 20 pulls you're already unlocked the EASY mode by pulling Jean lmao

Congrats, now relax and enjoy.

Just remember > primos for limited (pink wishes) banner, standard banner is for the blue wishes only.

Other than that... Yeah man, you're already unlocked the best standard hero in game lol

7d62824552a244eb20a8a576a84f5e75ff1c36dd.gifv

BlackM1st

Banned
Without getting too deep in the mud, I recommend saving all of your primogems for the upcoming patch, 2 characters Zhongli and Ganyu are big game changers and they're becoming available again in several weeks.
LOL, damn, yeah, exactly. I'd suggest pulling on Cocogoat first tho, he already got Jean as a support/DPS hybrid.

SSfox

Kokomi design is so great, i think when it comes to reruns after Zhongli, it's gonna be Venti and Kokomi for me.

FHUEvKCXIAUD7QL

SSfox

Don't bother with guides.

In 20 pulls you're already unlocked the EASY mode by pulling Jean lmao

Congrats, now relax and enjoy.

Just remember > primos for limited (pink wishes) banner, standard banner is for the blue wishes only.

Other than that... Yeah man, you're already unlocked the best standard hero in game lol

7d62824552a244eb20a8a576a84f5e75ff1c36dd.gifv
I agree Jean is so awesome, probably in my top 3 or 5 female in the game.

Top Bottom