• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
It's pretty funny how they all have the new iphones but just in black.

Oh man, will smith. I miss him :( is the tested podcast still bad?

Megasoum

Banned
It's pretty funny how they all have the new iphones but just in black.

It has its ups and down let's say...

For example, all three of them (Will, Norm and Jeremy Williams who's the regular 3rd seat now) managed to get most of the Starwars trailer all wrong. Like they were going from scene to scene to analyse them and they got stuff wrong for every single one of the them... I mean... I'm impressed! lol

Megasoum

Banned
I finished re-reading Sphere this week so now I'm re-watching the movie (first time since the theaters). Holy shit is that movie terrible.

Zaph

I'm half watching the sony thing while working. Did anyone get the name of that awesome looking 2d RPG thing?

TVatSzn.png

Opinions differ regarding free EA games.

Renpatsu

I can't fathom how one company can be so utterly consistent at trolling their fanbase so extravagantly time and time again.

Dany

Banned
unprofessional fridays was legit the best in a long ass time

i need a gif of vinny cackling when he looks at dan from the end.

I still listen to it occasionally... And yeah, it's still not good most of the time.

I only listen because I like the people on it, but they are usually pretty uninformed about the details of new devices or news stories and constantly have to look stuff up. Plus they still focus way too much time on niche hobby stuff: 3D printers in the past, and now Drones are the thing they talk about way too much. If you're into Drones and 3D printing that's great for you, but if not then you'll end up skipping anywhere from a 1/4 to 1/2 of their podcasts.

Kirlia

Banned
Square just had to one-up the Vib Ribbon moment from E3, didn't they? Well done.

Better yet, they played Vib Ribbon music after that FF7 segment was done. Fucking incredible.

I love FF7, but when I saw that logo displayed, I knew it wasn't going to get a remake. I don't really care as to whether or not it ever gets one (it could be a great remake, or it could be awful), but that was definitely one of the biggest troll efforts I've ever seen.

Also, Drawful is amazing and you Jackbox haters make me sad.

tchocky

Better yet, they played Vib Ribbon music after that FF7 segment was done. Fucking incredible.

I love FF7, but when I saw that logo displayed, I knew it wasn't going to get a remake. I don't really care as to whether or not it ever gets one (it could be a great remake, or it could be awful), but that was definitely one of the biggest troll efforts I've ever seen.

Also, Drawful is amazing and you Jackbox haters make me sad.

I think the reason Square-Enix have never remade it is they think they have to make it like FFXV and this AAA looking game when I personally would like it to look similar to something like Brothers in 1080p and full orchestration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom