• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha I didn't even think of the Will Smith o face.

When is online multiplayer coming :(

If it's not there, you could always use SharePlay for online. Off topic, as for couch games, I wonder how Towerfall is going to work on Vita without Towerfall typically having online play.

Rapstah

I think the reason Square-Enix have never remade it is they think they have to make it like FFXV and this AAA looking game when I personally would like it to look similar to something like Brothers in 1080p and full orchestration.

They absolutely think they need to make basically a new game with that story. They probably think Lightning needs to be in it too.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, I refuse to believe a man that cheeses Smash Brothers to the point of lying about the control scheme to get an advantage would throw that game.

I think Dan threw the match. He sat on the edge without pressing a button for a good couple seconds.

Because pressing a button makes you lose contact. He was sure one of his lower limbs would attach on the little platform he was on. Instead he slowly bounced off.

I think Dan threw the match. He sat on the edge without pressing a button for a good couple seconds.

Rewatch it again and pay attention to his face. You'll soon notice that the twenty-seven stages of despair are present, and thus he is no faker.

Dan is the man.

Xyrmellon

I'm not hatin at all cause I get it, but its funny how Jeff said he was past getting all excited about the anniversary PS4 and on twitter he is trying to order one the second they go on sale. Caught you caring about videogames, Gerstmann!

Myggen

I'm not hatin at all cause I get it, but its funny how Jeff said he was past getting all excited about the anniversary PS4 and on twitter he is trying to order one the second they go on sale. Caught you caring about videogames, Gerstmann!

Jeff just loves collecting video game stuff. Also, he said in the video that he needed another PS4 for his home office :)

Also, looking forward to watching UPF and listening to the Kansas podcast when I get home.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Starting to look like self promotion now.

Yeah, it's getting a bit weird.
Are other people also constantly talking about that? I almost seems a bit....pushy.
Not that I would complain if they actually would hire Cara, it just....feels weird.

daydream

Banned
Whatever, I'm all for it. #cara2015

The only one being 'pushy' is the fan for seeking her out, lol. Bit creepy there, buddy.

Edit: Melbourne? Ren pls.

Rainmaker

Banned
So what? Her and Giant Bomb are a perfect match. I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather see there more. Let her "self-promote" (I don't think that's what she's doing necessarily) if she thinks it'll help. I sure hope it does.

Megasoum

Banned

Not sure why he isn't simply keeping the one they got last week...

Zomba13

When I was watching UPF (just finished. Dat ending) It looked like Dan didn't throw the match but rather though one of the other limbs would have stuf by the time he unstuck the one holding him on but due to the way the body was it didn't make contact so he fell.

danm999

Rewatch it again and pay attention to his face. You'll soon notice that the twenty-seven stages of despair are present, and thus he is no faker.

Dan is the man.

Yep, Dan's reaction of slow, mounting (sorry) horror as he loses his grip, flails for a moment then falls is fantastic.

If he faked that then that's some Meryl Streep shit.

Myggen

Even in a very drunk state I can sense that Caragate is gonna be a thing... I don't know what yet, but... something.

Also, I met a fellow female duder because I wore the retro Bomb tshirt tonight. Good times!

Even in a very drunk state I can sense that Caragate is gonna be a thing... I don't know what you, but... something.

Also, I met a fellow female duder because I wore the retro Bomb tshirt tonight. Good times!

So when's the first GB themed marriage? I've never met a fellow GB fan in person, no one knows what I'm talking about when I mention GB stuff :(

Bacon

True, but it's usually met with a silence and "what the hell is this guy talking about" look.

I introduced my college roommate to giantbomb (mostly through osmosis because I was watching so many of their videos) and now he listens to the podcast weekly. It's a good feeling :')

So when's the first GB themed marriage? I've never met a fellow GB fan in person, no one knows what I'm talking about when I mention GB stuff :(

Maybe not a themed wedding, but there's been at least a few couples who've met thanks to GB, judging from previous emails.

I have one friend who is also into GB stuff, it's nice to have someone to share the injokes with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom