• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be the least stressful episode of Metal Gear Scanlon to date. Definitely some of my favorite GB content ever. I don't think there's another game or series that could elicit these kinds of reactions and bewilderment.

this lara croft quick look is driving me nuts

theyre so slow with the lazer mirror puzzles

dan trying to get brad to say anal fissures is kind of funny though

the boss fight takes place on a giant turd :O

Volotaire

I think Dan hits on all the concerns that I had in the I am Bread quicklook. I loved the fact that you had to find the heatsource in each level, but questioned whether the game was fun for me.

michaels_01.gif

bye.gif

foldingchairfail.gif

Megasoum

Banned
Somebody somewhere recently (honestly can't remember where...might have been on Gaf or somewhere else) suggested the documentary "Tim's Vermeer" on Netflix. Just watched it. Not only is the documentary great but it turns out that the Tim in question in the creator of Video Toaster and the Tricaster!

Volotaire

MGScanlon was fantastic. From how Drew waltzed through all the struts to the debriefings with Mr. President. Even how Drew tackled the boss was smarter. I can't wait for more.

William

Somebody somewhere recently (honestly can't remember where...might have been on Gaf or somewhere else) suggested the documentary "Tim's Vermeer" on Netflix. Just watched it. Not only is the documentary great but it turns out that the Tim in question in the creator of Video Toaster and the Tricaster!

I loved that documentary too, heard about it on Mark Kermodes film podcast. I smiled when it mentioned his Tricaster past, thinking of GB :)

BearPawB

Banned
Man...i played ground zeroes for the first time.
I have forgotten the plot completely of Metal gear 3, and never played peace walker.

That game plays fine, but the story was a whole lot of nothing

Man...i played ground zeroes for the first time.
I have forgotten the plot completely of Metal gear 3, and never played peace walker.

That game plays fine, but the story was a whole lot of nothing

The story was probably nonsensical to you if you haven't played Peace Walker..its a direct sequel to PW.
Yeah, thinking about it, you would only know Big Boss as a character in that story, everyone else would be new.

Just watch the PW cut scenes and you should be set.

tchocky

Powerbombcast was great as usual but since they are usually missing either Jared or Giancarlo it would be nice to have Jason on.

Yip he only cares about NXT. It would be really interesting to hear his thoughts about NXT and todays product.

Just saytin' A NXT Revolution recap show after everyone has watched it would be great.

Top to bottom that show was the best wrestling show I have seen in years and it will be s shame if they have all forgotten about it by the next episode which will probably be just before the Rumble.

And maybe talk about TLC as well I guess. Is that this week? A sub 1 hour surprise Power Bomb before the break would be a nice present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom