• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I watched the first ep when it went up on the Network & I didn't totally hate it. It's kinda what Dan & Jared were saying, it's kind of fascinating to get these little glimpses into the behind the scenes stuff, as warped as it may be.

Yeah, I can imagine. Shame it's hidden inside an E! show.

It was reported once that filming takes ages because they have to do so many reshoots because of shitty acting by the divas which isn't really surprising going by bella storylines on Raw.

Haha, I can believe that.

It was reported once that filming takes ages because they have to do so many reshoots because of shitty acting by the divas which isn't really surprising going by bella storylines on Raw.

100% believable, the Bellas mic skills are the absolute worst. They were pretty awful in the ep I saw. The whole thing was kinda awkward and stilted in general.

Considering the amount of other games I've got on my list to play at the moment, I've resigned myself to the fact I'm probably not going to play through the MGS games in time to keep up with MGScanlon so I'm just going to watch Sons of Drewberty and have MGS2 spoiled. Figure I might as well see what the story is like while also having some funny commentary rather than not play it for a long while & miss out on great GB content.

IDARB is perfect as a Games With Gold release. Too much of a clusterfuck to actually spend money on, but a neat experiment nonetheless.

Myggen

I think YOU look like a good time. I'm sorry.

tumblr_inline_morpb9jykm1qz4rgp.gif

JackEtc

This is probably my favourite Powerbombcast yet. So many funny moments.

Is the powerbombcast good to listen to even if you don't watch wrestling? I have no idea about anything wrestling yet always end up laughing during the wrestling talk on the actual bombcast.

Aaron

Is the powerbombcast good to listen to even if you don't watch wrestling? I have no idea about anything wrestling yet always end up laughing during the wrestling talk on the actual bombcast.
Yep. I don't watch wrestling at all, and dig hearing just how insane it all is.

Myggen

I've seen plenty of people say they enjoy it without actually having seen any wrestling. I would recommend just giving this last episode a try!

Which episode would you recommend starting with, just from the first onward? Or maybe the Roman Reigns episode?

Just start with this last episode. You can just go back to earlier episodes if you like it.

popo

With just five more sleeps left until the christmas break - what wonders, delights and disappointments await in the last regularly scheduled content week of the year?

You will laugh!
You will cry!
Some of you will complain!

Join us dear viewer for a world of adventure!

tchocky

Which episode would you recommend starting with, just from the first onward? Or maybe the Roman Reigns episode?

The first one is good because they all talk about their history with watching wrestling and how they all feel about the product. The roman reigns one has a question related to something brought up in previous episodes so is funnier if you listened previously.

IDARB looks exceptionally fun, though I hope they keep updating it with new hashtag bombs, and new maps. It might be enough to get to buy a second XBONE controller.

Myggen

Does anyone know if the old Gamespot HotSpot podcasts with a bunch of the GB crew are archived anywhere?

Some GB user did some digging on this a while ago, and found a bunch of them still up on the GS servers: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/links-for-old-gamespot-hotspot-episodes-with-the-g-1484943/

You can probably find more of them if you play around with the URL. But there's plenty of episodes there.

edit: Just got around to listening to Bombin', holy shit at Alex's voice!

yes I remember that steven

man, Rock Boshers is a heck of a thing. I'm kind of glad it exists even though I'm not sure I want anything to do with it.

Wunder

congrats stump! Going off to korea for a week - I hope to come back to a couple episodes of MGScanlon. Any recommendations on places to visit while I'm there? Going to Seoul and maybe Busan

congrats stump! Going off to korea for a week - I hope to come back to a couple episodes of MGScanlon. Any recommendations on places to visit while I'm there? Going to Seoul and maybe Busan

man I would do nothing but eat until I died bloated in a ditch somewhere, reeking of soju and bibimbap

see if you can get in an After School or Orange Caramel concert and tell Raina I said hey.

Enjoy the best internet in the world.

get trashed and stuff a plate of jjajangmyeon in your face

Wunder

man I would do nothing but eat until I died bloated in a ditch somewhere, reeking of soju and bibimbap

see if you can get in an After School or Orange Caramel concert and tell Raina I said hey.

Enjoy the best internet in the world.

get trashed and stuff a plate of jjajangmyeon in your face

That's the plan! Might go see some KPop or something with a friend who stays there, but I think it'll mainly be counting down the minutes between meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom