• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was re-listening to last year's GOTY bombcasts.

I still can't believe Brad pulled for AC4 in the top 10 only playing a few hours, and then had the audacity to say that GTAV has boring mission design "drive here, press button, drive back"

like what. NEVER FORGET

Don't ever try to understand Brad's reasoning when it comes to GOTY. That is a losing battle.

daydream

Banned
Since the show will be part live podcast, the Bombcast thread will just be for the whole shabang.

I wonder if Drew is leaving before or after the live show.

35 minutes left in the 2013 deliberations and Dota 2 is getting offered at #3 and ends at #7. Then Bread throws Brothers under the bus.

TraBuch

Banned
Ugh, I just randomly stumbled onto Ryan's twitter account and noticed the last tweet for the first time and now I have tears in my eyes.

Corgi

Banned
better than my judgement i started the run to the end of mgs2. everything is fucked wtf.

can't wait for scanlon faces.

because they are probably similiar to mine.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Tempted to send in a question, but then I realize, I can't come up with anything funny enough to qualify for a read.

I was watching that uknighted twitch channel which basically exclusively streams MGS games and it made me realize that watching Drew play MGS is WAY better than watching some guy that's incredible at MGS do some no kill no alert run.

You basically can't appreciate that stuff unless you actually play the games. I can't wait to see drew do MGS4, since I've watched a playthrough before but never by a normal person.

I still can't believe Brad pulled for AC4 in the top 10 only playing a few hours, and then had the audacity to say that GTAV has boring mission design "drive here, press button, drive back"

like what. NEVER FORGET

I don't see the problem. He was right about GTAV.

Xeteh

I'm just excited to hear Dan in the GOTY deliberations. I think he's the only one that'll have the tenacity to out-stubborn Brad. Should be a fun listen.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

like what. NEVER FORGET

He gets lost in micro arguments and starts missing the forest for the trees.

Megasoum

Banned
Yes! (just over 2 hours from now)

Metal Gear Scanlon 2 - Part 12
PREMIUM VIDEO ON DEC 23, 2014 03:01 AM

latest

I thought
regardless of difficulty, as long as you kill a specific Ray, you end the fight, and there's no need to actually kill 25

I might be mistaken, though.

I want to say that
When you do the fight with 25 Rays, each 5 you fight shares a name with ascending numbers, so you'd have to kill 23 before R05E shows up. I believe, it's been over 10 years since I did it on Extreme.

I thought you were describing Destiny.

Shit...DAMMIT BRAD

I also find it strange how quickly everyone sort of threw GTAV under the bus, so to speak. The world alone deserves to be in the top 10 for how damn detailed it is.

I don't see the problem. He was right about GTAV.

GTAV has a mission where you fly a biplane into a BIGGER PLANE, BLOW IT UP, DRIVE OUT THE BACK, and skydive into the desert!!!

Fuck, that one mission was more memorable than anything in AC4, which had the same boring ass tail and follow missions, terrible stealth mechanics, and nonsensical story.

I wonder if any of the remasters will get credit this year.

Largo

I wanted to vote for John T. Drake for Barkerville and Dan feud in Trending Duder, but he wasn't on the list. This poll is a disgrace!

daydream

Banned
You sure that's right? It says 23 and 25 for me and the same time for each.

Episode 12 will be up in roughly an hour and Episode 13 is exactly 24 hours later, according to my schedule. is 36 hours later, oops! Didn't notice the PM.

I'm happy they're pushing them out before GOTY fever breaks loose.

I just dont understand how you spend tens of thousands of dollars on audio equipment and then use run it all though Audacity.

Its like buying a Ferrari and replacing the engine with the one from your dads old Volvo.#

It would be live if Vinny and Jason started editing the videos in Windows Movie Maker.

What's wrong with Audacity? It's open source/free so it can't be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom