• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
everybody knows dan goes under the name of rudds

RlWUWCc.gif

I would consider use of the snake eater camera similar to how they watched all the mgs2 trailers and talked about the hype for it.

Consider showing drew how many people played the game upon release.

LiK

Welp...my quest of getting through the FC4 story before GOTY came out failed miserably... Hope they won't spoil too much.

remember the rules of GOTY podcasts, they spoil EVERYTHING. just skip the segments if you need to. i do that and go back after i beat the games.

i'm enjoying steve's ongoing exercises in abstinence

btw incandenza devised a reading schedule for us. just wanted to say that i'd be ok with this outline, seems very reasonable: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144427210&postcount=9389

so are we starting today? i'd be ok with waiting till after new year's, too

i bet it tastes like surge
I didn't see this post thanks for bringing it to my attention lol. My plan was to pm cyan to see if we could just throw it up on OT under the book club label. I'll try to get it up soon to give people some time to get it or whatever if we start at new years. If it's only gb folks that's cool, if we get more... then it's merrier!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Introducing my mom to giantbomb with Mario Party Party.

"That guy sure does talk a lot"

Referring to Dan.

Egg0

Banned
In the past I've always watched the videos and read the writeups, then I listen to the podcast. Mostly because it's usually the longest GOTY content and I like to listen to podcasts later in the day. Even though you lose the suspense of knowing what wins, it's kinda fun to see the twists and turns the deliberations take before landing on the winner.

I might change it up this year and listen to the podcast first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom