• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I predict MGS3 will be at least as difficult for Drew as the last two games. As we have seen, he's not great at remembering MGS' admittedly arcane control schemes, and the CQC controls in 3 are some of the most bizarre shit ever. I also expect a lot of futzing around with camo. The camo interface sucks balls, they really should've put it on triggers like weapons/items. Also the bosses can be pretty tricky. I think The End will take at least an hour. The Fear should be fun to watch.

Overall I'm really looking forward to it because I looooooooove MGS3.

Rush is good.
#PAULWASWRONG

tumblr_inline_n5ug49WQYg1sftfvq.gif

Oh Man, Paul's 'Avatar' story really rings home with me. I believe I have a very easy to say Pakistani name, but people will mess it up in the most unbelievable ways , and like that dude, I am just too nice to say anything.

Nishastra

Banned
She really did disappear from the internet. No website or Twitter any more.

Edit: Disappearing from the internet must be hard, I'd love to have that skill.
It's not that hard. Just stop posting things :p

Anyway, yeah. The day she quit Comic Vine she updated her website to say "I'm going to be updating this a lot more often from now on", and that was the last update it ever had.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
It's not that hard. Just stop posting things :p

Anyway, yeah. The day she quit Comic Vine she updated her website to say "I'm going to be updating this a lot more often from now on", and that was the last update it ever had.

Obviously she was an agent of gamebomb.ru, once she achieved her purpose she came back to the mother land.

They're speedrunning Vinny's favorite game on AGDQ, Castlevania 1.

Edit: They beat it in 12 minutes 15 seconds, a little faster than Vinny.

Bacon

I was spurred by Dan's, "Yoshi could eat peach for hours." comment on the bombcast a while ago to watch Face/Off for the first time last night. What an incredible movie. So ridiculous and over the top and cheesy while also somehow being a good movie.

Thanks Dan!

Loving the RyckertCast So Far.

Paul telling Dan what he thinks his work day is like is amazing.

"You saunter in like 10am, You're a big sauntererer aren't you?"

"Oh yea I love to saunter"

AcridMeat

Banned
I listened to all of the Dan/Paul 'cast last night. I had a super weird dream as a result hahaha. Imagine This Is The End but with me, Dan and Paul Ryckert.

I was spurred by Dan's, "Yoshi could eat peach for hours." comment on the bombcast a while ago to watch Face/Off for the first time last night. What an incredible movie. So ridiculous and over the top and cheesy while also somehow being a good movie.

Thanks Dan!

The face touching is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom