• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Hopefully one day my name will be in Red just like EmCee!

200.gif

The joke about climbing the straight piece is the first lol moment of 2015. Also the compliance people was pretty good too. I imagine they just point guns at the devs.

Lijik

The tower climbing tetris jokes reminded me Tetris Axis actually had a tower climbing mode:
tetrisaxis_11.jpg

weird Ubisoft didnt bring it over when they got the license

Anjin M

Oh, that was damn funny. Good job, Dan. I hope you and your towel will be happy together.

Dan Ryckert
I shaved my beard because I’ve been sick and I am super not into the idea of getting snot in my mustache.

I have to admit that one of the major reasons I ever shave. Snot mustache is extra gross.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Now take a double edge to the rest of that stubble. None of this middle of the road business

Guys, someone sent me a mailbag!

Is it the crap someone found cleaning their basement?

If not then its not Giant Bomb Mailbag quality.

Recent mailbags have been ok. They had a real bad stretch last year though. At some point I was expecting someone to send them a old used mattress they couldn't get rid of any other way.

justjim89

I think the only time Dan's ignorant dismissal of something bugged me was in the Metro Redux QL. And even then he kept saying they're well-made beautiful games, just not for him. But still, great games.

I just beat Last Light and Patrick should've fought harder to get it in the Top 10 of 2013.

Dizzy-4U

I usually watch videos in low quality because of my crappy internet connection and holy crap, Dan totally looks like Rorie. If you mute the video you can't even tell.

Is it the crap someone found cleaning their basement?

If not then its not Giant Bomb Mailbag quality.

Recent mailbags have been ok. They had a real bad stretch last year though. At some point I was expecting someone to send them a old used mattress they couldn't get rid of any other way.
They did get an entire box of sick knives last year. That's pretty much the ideal GB mailbag.

popo

Twitter tip.

When female celebs thank other twitter users for gifts they have been sent. No matter how curious, do not click through to their profile (or shrine in this case). Some things cannot be unseen.

Hopefully one day my name will be in Red just like EmCee!

I think it would look better in grey :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom