• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure thing buddy, right after you get back to me on resogun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

maybe do the ol' email confirm or something

I really should just get a 64GB card so i can put more games on my vita

I got in

it was defaulted to america so i couldn't log in

Downloading hearthstone now

i will beat everyones butts at this card game

ya i'll rek u m8 i taught amaz everything he knows

you will be first to feel the wrath of jimmy

This music talk on the RyckertCast is fascinating. It helps that I generally align with their musical tastes (though I'm more pro-Rush than Dan). I do have to check out The Faces.

In a year of deeply flawed and lacking games it was a shame Wolfenstein, one of the few games that offered a complete package and didnt screw anything up didnt get its due.

But every Giant Bomb GOTY needs its little piece of bullshit. That was 2014's.

Oh God, Dan's dad is so gooddamn right about Beth. I like Kiss, Cold Gin and Strutter are fantastic songs but Beth is fucking garbage.

Also, hearing his dad liking the Sex Pistols is kinda awesome.

In a year of deeply flawed and lacking games it was a shame Wolfenstein, one of the few games that offered a complete package and didnt screw anything up didnt get its due.

But every Giant Bomb GOTY needs its little piece of bullshit. That was 2014's.
I don't know that Wolfenstein didn't screw anything up, really.

vaE0HJJ.gif

Oh good, someone made a gif of Brad during the Puyo Puyo Tetris segment.

daydreaming is the worst coach ever

like seriously

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Jimmy message me your battle.net name, I can teach you the way of the Murloc deck. Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle.

Also, I think that I would much prefer Puyo Puyo Tetris to the Battle Gaiden one. I could see myself just getting frustrated at those powers.

Wunder

I really should just get a 64GB card so i can put more games on my vita

I got in

it was defaulted to america so i couldn't log in

Downloading hearthstone now

i will beat everyones butts at this card game

you will be first to feel the wrath of jimmy

im ready

Squishy3

I don't know that Wolfenstein didn't screw anything up, really.

Oh good, someone made a gif of Brad during the Puyo Puyo Tetris segment.
I think the only thing you can really say is a legitimate complaint is the armored enemies becoming super plentiful near the end of the game (of course, the real annoying encounter was the trainyard) and that the beginning of the game was your standard WWII shooter beginning, even with the Panzerhunds. Of course, that all pretty much changes once you start scaling that wall, that part is awesome.

I think I had goosebumps when I got into the castle.

kvk1

I'm late to the party, I think, but Elite: Dangerous is an amazing game.

This is the first time I've paid full price for a game in like 4-5 years.

Drew you are the real most valuable player.

Fuck that, Dan sold that like his neck was getting a firm hug. When Scott Hall sells it everyone in the goddamn arena feels it like it happened to themselves.

Anjin M

I don't even know anything about decks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also I still need to finish the tutorial sigh
Jimmy, I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse, but I lost the big tutorial match several times.
I know it's played by a bunch of people who wear capes and never kiss ladies. They sit in their Moms basement with capes on and freak out if a lady talks to them.
There were no capes and no basements when I played. The rest was entirely correct, though. :(

Finished Metal Gear Rising again today and will try the DLC soon.

Forgot just how over the top that ending got even after hearing Jeff talk about it recently.

Its weird hearing a Metal Gear game talk about 9-11 and The War on Terror and dragging up current events while also being about
saving the disembodied brains of orphaned kids from being put into the bodies of cyborgs and trained to kill!

That game has such a weird tone. Its so dumb and I think it knows its being dumb but I cant tell for sure.

Also if Metal Gear Scanlon doesnt do Rising and I have a good idea. Its a spin off game right? Then why not do a spin off of Metal Gear Scanlon called called Metal Gear Shoemaker and Brad can finally play that damn game!

Frenden

Banned
Wow, couldn't disagree more! The hardest I've ever laughed at UPF is at Mount Your Friends. The December one is probably in my top three Giant Bomb content pieces ever. I hope they return to it throughout the year. (But not too often, as it would lose its majesty. Book it like Lesnar is booked. Once monthly at the most.)

Mount Your Friends and Gang Beasts are tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom