• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

2717923-danrycket.png

Man, this video is fantastic. Dan's suffering for his art!

jaina

I see Cars 2 as a necessary evil to support Disney's huge merchandise profits, so they can fund better movies. (Haven't watched it myself :p )

I'm sure Mount Your Friends is a really fun game to play but man is it extremely boring to watch.

Wow, couldn't disagree more! The hardest I've ever laughed at UPF is at Mount Your Friends. The December one is probably in my top three Giant Bomb content pieces ever. I hope they return to it throughout the year. (But not too often, as it would lose its majesty. Book it like Lesnar is booked. Once monthly at the most.)

About to pull the trigger, anywhere cheaper for Puyo Puyo Tetris than Play-Asia? Gonna get it there if not as that's the only place I've used for importing previously.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
My god, someone needs to rip the Sportsball soundtrack, it's AMAZING.

Edit: If anyone is as amazed by Sportsball's music: here's the Bandcamp. It's F-Zero GX character themes level of hype.

FStop7

Banned
I had the worst urge to buy Puyo Puyo Tetris until I watched them play Tetris BG on UPF. BG is still the best and I seriously do treasure my copy of it.

Megasoum

Banned
Brad is such a stodgy old man when it comes to tetris.

lol

Yeah I really don't understand where he's coming from with the whole "No hold, no queue, no drop shadow" etc... Especially since he keeps saying he loved Tetris DS which had all of this.

Also all those things have been "canon" for Tetris for the last 20 years at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom