• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Poor Dan. Showed some literary knowledge with his Vlad the Impaler is the same as Dracula reference - and Jeff shut him down like he was an idiot.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Everybody talking about the Saints Rows, I don't get it. The woefully underrepresented in the actual lists 2014 game of the year is on sale now for 50% off.

Now that is how you do open world crime.

Anjin M

If I buy any new games prior to Bloodborne, I'll be surprised. I've already got enough games in my backlog
and Destiny
to keep be busy until then.

EDIT:
Everybody talking about the Saints Rows, I don't get it. The woefully underrepresented in the actual lists 2014 game of the year is on sale now for 50% off.

Now that is how you do open world crime.
Free soundtrack? Why am I not buying this already?

Not getting resident evil?

Mayyybe. I've played REmake probably a half dozen times (and once right before the port was announced) so I'm probably just going to wait for it to go on sale before I pick it up because I don't think I'm quite in the mood to play it again yet.

Glad it exists though!

hope they do a QL for new neptunia.

They will eventually have to do a vita quicklook... right?

They'll eventually do a Vita QL, probably, but I don't think that will be it. Even on PS3 they avoid all of the niche JRPGs.

Myggen

Isnt Gat out of Hell done by Heavy Iron or High Voltage or whoever and not the actual Volition team?

Developed by Volition and High Voltage according to Wikipedia. But if IIRC High Voltage developed the game and Volition contributed some of the writing.

Corgi how is MGS 3 faring with you

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

I'm thinking about grabbing Puyo Puyo Tetris. Anyone from Canada (Vancouver) use Play Asia? Am I gonna have to pay custom fees too? Or does anyone know the cheapest method to import to Canada?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm thinking about grabbing Puyo Puyo Tetris. Anyone from Canada (Vancouver) use Play Asia? Am I gonna have to pay custom fees too? Or does anyone know the cheapest method to import to Canada?
Customs fees are random depending on if the package getz flagged or not. You should use SAL with tracking if you don't need it immediately and want to save on shipping.

I think PAX South will end up just being an interesting one year experiment. Jeff mentioned how weird it was that the panels were not filled. The other ones fill up quickly. That does not seem very good for the prospects of another PAX South.

It's at a pretty awkward time. Who wants to announce releases early in January? Most companies I imagine would rather wait for E3 or the bigger PAX conferences. I just don't see what purpose it has, no one was really clamoring for another PAX as far as i'm aware.

tchocky

It's at a pretty awkward time. Who wants to announce releases early in January? Most companies I imagine would rather wait for E3 or the bigger PAX conferences. I just don't see what purpose it has, no one was really clamoring for another PAX as far as i'm aware.

I can't imagine it's a good time for indie devs since GDC/IGF is coming up as well as PAX East nevermind it being so soon after Christmas.

Megasoum

Banned
You know you're thinking too much about Talos Principle when you start sending mails to you friend that look like this..

Spoiler for Talos I guess?? lol

talos3mphr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom