• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

It is an unusual and morbid reference.

It's more a reference to Danny saying that that was his favourite suggestion for the name of the podcast when they were asking the community for names.

Anyways, they announce at the start of this week's episode that they probably won't do another "season" of F1 podcasts because they want to do something else on the site. We'll see what that is!

Xater

It's more a reference to Danny saying that that was his favourite suggestion for the name of the podcast when they were asking the community for names.

Anyways, they announce at the start of this week's episode that they probably won't do another "season" of F1 podcasts because they want to do something else on the site. We'll see what that is!

Interesting. Well at least they will do something together. They have a fun chemistry.

daydream

Banned
Anyways, they announce at the start of this week's episode that they probably won't do another "season" of F1 podcasts because they want to do something else on the site.

ziJItNT.jpg

kvk1

;_;7

I really liked Alt+F1.

As a lifelong motorsport fan I couldn't believe when they introduced F1 content into the website like that.

It was a pleasant instance of my hobby worlds colliding together.

Myggen

Jeff and Brad are suddenly acting like Geometry Wars 2 isn't unequivocally better than Geometry Wars 1.

13 minutes into the QL, Brad at least seems to be pretty clear that he thinks most of the changes in GW2 was for the better.

I'm not a fan of the way the stages move in GW3. I want a clear overview.

edit: A couple of minutes later both Dan and Jeff seem to prefer GW1. I can respect that even though I prefer GW2 by a small margin.

sixghost

Was the Geometry Wars 1 & 2 demo the 360 version of the Unreal Tournament demo for anyone else? I played the shit out of those demos but never bought the game.

I just hope they do do a PQ QL. Perhaps with Dan being taught the ways of Persona in a hands-on fashion from J & V.

Next year's Nascar! WOOOOO

Anjin M

aegies is Arthur Gies right? Didn't know they were buddy-buddy.

brad said all his friends are game "journalists."

I'm pretty sure they friend other game reviewers so that they can set up multiplayer sessions prerelease.

EDIT: Also:

This makes me sad. I really liked getting into F1 because of Danny and Drew. On to bigger and better things, I hope.

shwimpy

I'm pretty sure they friend other game reviewers so that they can set up multiplayer sessions prerelease.
That makes sense.

I can not wait for next week's UPF with the whole gang. Well, minus Jeff who will be attending the game awards to receive his trending gamer award.

geometry wars for the wii was pretty awesome they shouldn't dismiss it outright

it sure as hell looked better than what i saw in that quick look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom