• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
B8I0NLyCAAAKGPs.png:large

just sayin'

did he ever figure out that you can dodge in some other non-left direction

Yes, I believe he did.

Anyone who has PS3 or Vita PuyoTris, I'm playing online atm, so add my PSN ID (RitzkriegRap) and let's have at it

the room system is really bad in this game, it's all mode dependent, so I've made a room in the mode where you swap between games

Alfredo

So I'm at Danny's panel at PAX South in which he is crowd sourcing a "Top 10 Video Game Dogs" video. I was recruited to talk about Missile from Ghost Trick/Phoenix Wright. I proceed to make a fool of myself and not realize how long "20 seconds" actually is. Should be fun to watch the final product. lol

Rapstah

I wish Jared would stop playing a character on the Powerbombcast. It happens to every wrestling thing out there and it's the fucking worst. "Hey, I'm the heel, so I'll argue everything like everyone else is the babyface even though everyone else is just a normal person."

Falifax

I'm not sure if you should upload that before Vinny confirms that it's not going up on GB. He did say he recorded it, and they usually upload those upload those kind of streams.

I'll take it down if Vinny decides to upload it on the site.

For the time being, it serves as an alternative to the Twitch archive as I always found their archive player not great.

Man, they really need to get their shit figured out when it comes to paypal memberships. Having to go through the store and pay $4 more immediately and without a choice in shirt is pretty shitty. I hate the Gbeast shirt.

Man, they really need to get their shit figured out when it comes to paypal memberships. Having to go through the store and pay $4 more immediately and without a choice in shirt is pretty shitty. I hate the Gbeast shirt.
I didn't care for it at first, but when I got it with someone's $15 off coupon (I don't remember who, sorry whoever it was!), it was the only one in stock in my size. I love it now though, it really grew on me.

BanGy.nz

Banned
I wish Jared would stop playing a character on the Powerbombcast. It happens to every wrestling thing out there and it's the fucking worst. "Hey, I'm the heel, so I'll argue everything like everyone else is the babyface even though everyone else is just a normal person."

Jared has the correct opinion about Total Divas so he's clearly not a heel.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I watched 15 minutes of the Far Cry 4 stream. Man, Vinny is REALLY going for the "best video content of 2015/all time" award. Starting early. Bold choice.

Tucah

you speak so well
hey guys giant bomb is a cool site

WOOO I'M BACK
(huge thanks go out to emcee, and daydream for telling me to get in contact with him)

Tucah

you speak so well
What had happened?

A lot of me being dumb, mostly. I had no idea what my password was, and the e-mail connected to this account was a college e-mail account I lost access to a little while after graduation. One day GAF autologged me out, and I had no way to recover/reset the password since I can't get into that e-mail anymore. With no way to PM a mod or anything, I figured I was stuck and resigned to the fact that I wouldn't be able to post anymore. Twitter is a godsend though!

The dumbest part is that I knew this was an issue - I tried to log into GAF on my phone a few weeks before all this and knew that I didn't know what my password was set to and kept putting off changing my e-mail address/password/PMing an admin/etc.

But that's all fixed now!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah I wasn't sure if it was twitch being twitch or if Vinny's recording is still fucked because watching the steam was the closest I got to being motion sick watching a video.

G-Pink

Watching this After Hours for E3 2013, with an early Dan Ryckert, and I'm just appreciating how good of a host Ryan was. He's just keeping this huge group of people, lots of boisterous personalities, COMPLETELY in check. It's super impressive.

Balb

I haven't watched the stream, what was the idea? 90% of that game is stupid easy so my first reaction is that it might be a bit boring.

I don't want to be that guy but to really appreciate the level design you have to get the 3 stars + stamp per level. If your criteria is just getting to the end of the level (with Peach) then yeah you can probably beat the main game without dying even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom