• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Tag stories are fun. I love the clickable ones.

I think I clicked yours on like a dozen separate occasions, each time forgetting what it was about, and each time then realising "ohh right, that's what it was".

Xater

Don't expect to ever get a tag. I've been active on GAF for over 7 years and nothin'. They usually happen for the stupidest shit.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Don't expect to ever get a tag. I've been active on GAF for over 7 years and nothin'. They usually happen for the stupidest shit.

I see it as badge of honor to not have one. It's like never getting the "This is Dark Souls" achievment in Dark Souls II.

True story, I was given the opportunity to choose my own tag by a mod pre-GTA 4 because I made him a GTA 4 themed animated gif avatar and I refused the offer. I figured at some point I'd get one for being awesome. That was 2008.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
True story, I was given the opportunity to choose my own tag by a mod pre-GTA 4 because I made him a GTA 4 themed animated gif avatar and I refused the offer. I figured at some point for being awesome. That was 2008.

You could have completed the thematic trifecta with your name + tag + avatar.

I never got a tag...

asX4n0a.png

xeOrxSh.png

I HATE EVERYTHING

Dany

Banned
1 QL and one live stream for the week? ;(

They should have done a mario party not-live (in the back burner) or the weekened.

Myggen

1 QL and one live stream for the week? ;(

They should have done a mario party not-live (in the back burner) or the weekened.

3 QLs (one of those should be up now, so the upload robot broke). Thanksgiving week is always slow. At least we get a stream today!

Also seems like Dan and Danny are going to record quite a lot of bullshit in Kansas, so there's that too!

V_Ben

Banned
3 QLs (one of those should be up now, so the upload robot broke). Thanksgiving week is always slow. At least we get a stream today!

Also seems like Dan and Danny are going to record quite a lot of bullshit in Kansas, so there's that too!

Are they still recording footage down there? I thought Jason wasn't going anymore.

Alucrid

Banned
Quick podcast comment:

Jeff is insane for thinking the running speed is slow in DA:I. It's so fast I barely even use the mount.

I don't think the run speed is slow, but I do think the mount speed is just so slow and mounting it so cumbersome it's not worth using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom