• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 40m40 minutes ago
Hung over as hell and just woke up to @PaulRyckert farting in my face. Gonna be a long day.

Off to a good start today.

"Doesn't like wet eggs"

tumblr_mzyyfed1vy1qeuiqyo1_500.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'd offer a tip on how to get a tag, unfortunately "mock an NFL player who recently committed a terrible crime" isn't rare enough to warrant a tag any more.

popo

Stupid auto-post program fucked off early for the holidays.

I hope the Turkey Stream is more upbeat this year. Wasn't one of them just Jeff behind a computer while the rest of the office partied off camera? Or that could have been any number of streams come to think of it :D

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Apropos of nothing

V4FY1ea.gif

Brad provides so many giffable moments. You can tell he really loves to mario party.

this game looks fun for about 30 seconds

I feel bad devaluing something somebody obviously put some love into but I can't imagine a reality where I'd spend $10 for this under any circumstances

Myggen

I feel bad devaluing something somebody obviously put some love into but I can't imagine a reality where I'd spend $10 for this under any circumstances

Don't feel bad, if it sucks it sucks! And yeah, this game doesn't seem to have much lasting appeal: Speakeasy QL

edit: I liked this comment under the video:

also known as Paul F Tompkins Simulator 2011

If you're in the Kansas City area right now you can hang out with Dan, his dad and Danny for 500 bucks. Free Mortal Kombat II machine included.

Anjin M

It was good for some mildly amused Jeff and Drew banter, but that's all.

popo

According to the Playstation Blog is was a Game Jam game that was "developed". They should have made it a 99c mobile game.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Yeah it really looks like something that is fun for one full match and then never again.

For GOTY this year, looks like they're letting the Giant Bomb Universe point out which games they missed or which games need a second look:
http://www.giantbomb.com/hey/what-did-we-miss/

What did we miss?

This year we're changing things up a little bit in our Game of the Year videos. Previously, we've recorded new Quick Looks for games that reached the #1 spot on one of our personal Top 10 lists. This year, we're letting you pick five 2014 games that you want to see us look at. Want to see us revisit a game we Quick Looked earlier in the year? Want to point us at something we might have skipped? Now's your chance. Pick five games and the magic of polls and World Wide Web science will do the rest!

These new Quick Looks will appear during our five days of Game of the Year coverage, slated to kick off
on December 26. You can change your mind and come back here to update your selections as long as voting is open.

Megasoum

Banned
I think they filtered the search to only show 2014 games. So, for example, when I search for GTA I only get the iFruit app that came out this year.

Yeah so if a game like Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright came out in 2012 in Japan but 2014 in the West we cant choose it. Hopefully they'll figure out a way to fix it.

Liamc723

I voted for Titanfall, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Alien: Isolation.

I highly doubt any of those games will even reach the top 5, but they were some of my personal favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom