• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg0

Banned
1. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
2. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
3. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
4. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
5. Destiny

Lets go..

Rapstah

Here we fucking go!

gb-japanesei6e36.png

Hopefully they'll get one of the many messages im sure people are sending in complaining about this and fix it. I dont want to submit my votes yet until I can do a proper list. I'll be choosing:

Persona Q
Freedom Wars
Tales of Hearts R
Fantasy Life
Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright

Moldiver

Is it weird that I think my GOTY may be Wolfenstien?

Edit. This was a serious post when i clicked reply...i see tings have changed.

Moldiver

Destiny is probably the game i've put the most time into this year.....aint going on the list, fuck that game. when's the DLC out?

Yeah so if a game like Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright came out in 2012 in Japan but 2014 in the West we cant choose it. Hopefully they'll figure out a way to fix it.

Yeah, and for some reason, Octodad: Dadliest Catch is listed as a 2013 game in their database, even though the game wasn't released until 2014 according to the release dates page.

Myggen

Yeah so if a game like Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright came out in 2012 in Japan but 2014 in the West we cant choose it. Hopefully they'll figure out a way to fix it.

Yeah, the first release regardless of region is counted as the release date in the database for stuff like this. It's dumb, but has been that way since forever and I doubt they'll change it now. The best we can hope for is a temporary fix for certain games relevant to this, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Xater

Destiny is probably the game i've put the most time into this year.....aint going on the list, fuck that game. when's the DLC out?

Same here. Fuck that game but also don't fuck that game. It will even make my GOTY top 10 just not at the top.

Yeah, the first release regardless of region is counted as the release date in the database for stuff like this. It's dumb, but has been that way since forever and I doubt they'll change it now. The best we can hope for is a temporary fix for certain games relevant to this, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Oh yeah I dont expect them to change something in the database, more like they might have to let games from the past few years in as well and just hope that we arent all the morons we probably are and end up voting for stupid stuff instead of this years releases.

Zeknurn

It's an outrage that it's not possible to vote for the Sabre and MIG modules for DCS. They both came out this year and I want to see Drew play them.

I put in Age of Wonders III, I don't think any of them looked at it. The only mention I recall from them is Rorie talking about it's release on some livestream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom