• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

iKEN9yUKgYu9x.png

There we go.

jgminto

I changed one to Persona Q, though they probably would have Quick Looked that anyway. Can't think of any other I want to see.

Alfredo

Damn it, most of the games I want to vote for don't show up as choices because of their pre-2014 Japanese releases:

• Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (2010 Japan release)
  • Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (2012 Japan release)
  • Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright (2012 Japan release)
  • Tomodachi Life (2013 Japan release)
Maybe they intentionally did this to avoid playing weird visual novel games, lol.

Other than those, I would definitely vote for D4, 'cause, while the Beast did a great job with their Quick Look, I want the SF crew to play that, too.

Also, a Quick Look for Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd could pretty funny.

Ominym

Banned
I voted for a simulator in every slot. Think of all that simulator coverage we missed out on during the year? It's a travesty I say.

The stream description says "we" thought "we'd" lock it down for one more live stream before "we" head out for Thanksgiving... I think Jeff has finally lost his mind.

popo

I admire the effort but you know most of the casuals on the site will vote for boring mainstream shit like COD and Destiny.

The stream description says "we" thought "we'd" lock it down for one more live stream before "we" head out for Thanksgiving... I think Jeff has finally lost his mind.

Jason is in the control room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom