• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Back-to-back games with fantastic personality on this stream, I see. At least this one seems fairly self-aware.

Edit: Ah, that's not fair. This 420 game is clearly a parody, while that skid mark thing was just awful.

was it question of the week or some other community contest thingy where like only a handful of the same people ever entered or won every single time

Alfredo

Wombo Combo on a Giant Bomb stream? I KNEW they were secretly into competitive Smash Bros.!

Edit: this game is like that Alter Amiba MUGEN character turned into an FPS.

popo

Still time to change your "what are we missing" lists.

header.jpg

FluxWaveZ

So this has been about 3 hours with just Rorie and Jeff playing bad-ish games? Sounds horrible, how has it been?

They played Xrd and a Shmup that looked alright earlier. I only popped in about 40-50 minutes ago, but it's all user voted so they're/we're to blame.

Zaph

That 775 quest generated so much salt on the forums. People were furious.

I totally got it. And the first quest.

f0rk

Do you think telltale wanted to do Borderlands so they could get one more franchise out there before people realized they are super lazy and only have one graphics style

speaking of borderlands and olde tyme bombe nostalgia, remember when BL1 came out and there were a bazillion interviews and QLs for like every single DLC and interviews about DLC and Jeff was obsessed

I like listening to Jeff talk about games, but our taste is so different. I don't know why he thinks jumping kinda higher makes Call of Duty so meaningfully different.

sjack

Banned
I like listening to Jeff talk about games, but our taste is so different. I don't know why he thinks jumping kinda higher makes Call of Duty so meaningfully different.

What eventually tired me out from COD was how sluggish the movement was. I can totally see how a slight tweak with things such as the double jump and boost could help me get back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom