• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
anime game yay

Ph7uPgH.png

f0rk

If you want to make a new quake you have to base it on the matchmaking and shit outside of the game, the gameplay you can just copy quake 3 as it's close to perfect.

Xater

Man there are a lot of licensed Games Workshop games around now. Haven't even heard of Mordheim before. Also learned about Warhammer 40k Arnageddon today. Hope some of that stuff turns out good because I like these properties.

Xater

I think I've found my next podcast game.

You talking about Ziggurat? I also liked what I saw. Heard Jim Sterling also being into it. I might get this. Not right now because still busy with DA:I but once I am done with that for sure.

Zaph

You talking about Ziggurat? I also liked what I saw. Heard Jim Sterling also being into it. I might get this. Not right now because still busy with DA:I but once I am done with that for sure.

Yeah. I really like when a game knows what it wants to do, limits its scope, and instead does those things really well.

Plus, it's like 10 quid.

i remember quests

i rembered sponsored and time sensitive and social media linked quests

i remember when they actually made getting the first comment on a page a quest

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Late to turn on, and probably already mentioned, but man, this reminds me of that stream in the dark they did. Just missing Ryan :( "Penitentiary Body"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom