• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare yourself for drinks, drinks everywhere.

When they did the drinks thing on the most recent show it triggered all these forgotten memories of them doing that every single week back in the first office, so weird to think how long ago that was now.

Ryan still has his kinda shaky voice in this first Arrow Pointing Down, he really seemed to gain a lot of confidence hosting/talking during the first year or so of GB.

Decided to go back & start relistening to the Bombcast from the start. Looks like the feed starts with the Arrow Pointing Down stuff, which I'm fairly sure I've never listened to. BRAND NEW CONTENT

Its a great experience, I started doing it around this time last year and I'm in March 2012 now. I'm going to be sad as heck when I finish it..

Does anyone have the old Gamespot Hotspot stuff with Jeff and whatever GB people did that back then?

Risible

Finally finished this week's podcast. HOLY SHIT.

Dan: "I'd just as rather have a t-bone from IHOP as a filet mignon."
iPEtC3T.gif

justjim89

Finally finished this week's podcast. HOLY SHIT.

Dan: "I'd just as rather have a t-bone from IHOP as a filet mignon."
iPEtC3T.gif

Eh, Filet is overpriced and undersized. I'd never eat an IHOP steak but maybe a porterhouse or prime rib from Outback or Ponderosa.

Anjin M

He's likely just the one monitoring the recording on the laptop.
Someone has to man the board.

But I'd be willing to bet my avatar that Jason gets to do a Top Ten video.
Will they even do Top 10 videos this year? They didn't last year.
Wishful thinking on my part. I should modify my statement to "Jason will get to do a Top Ten of whatever the rest of them will do."

Anjin M

That image of the table is beautiful.

I'm a bit worried to watch the bananas and sprite video, I was pretty queasy last night.
I kinda want to chain Brad to an Audacity station until the cast is ready, but I know he will get it to us in time.

But the waiting is so hard!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm so fucking excited to have Vinny hopefully on the podcast again.

I think I'm gonna buy GB Premium. I never really watch GB videos but I want to support them, so why the heck not?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm so fucking excited to have Vinny hopefully on the podcast again.

I think I'm gonna buy GB Premium. I never really watch GB videos but I want to support them, so why the heck not?

because you enjoy an active social life instead of saying "oh hey it's 5pm and i gotta meet some friends at the bar at 6, but I could watch this next couple of episodes of the Deadly Premonition run.. I can be a little late. It's cool"

5 hrs later...

"oh yea drinks."

Jintor

By the way, is there a velvet sundown video where gbeast and gbwest are playing together? I could only good the Vinny/alex and Vinny solo videos

Jintor

Oof. Must have missed it.

/edit no wonder I missed it, they don't draw attention to it and I was watching on a tablet @_@

So I've decided to abstain from getting the premium sub for now. I'm trying to weigh in the pros of getting it when I'm just getting into GB content. Honestly my enjoyment of GB started when Dan joined the crew. That was around the time I started listening to the bombcast every week. Even now I just watched 3 or so QLs a week and that's it.

Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom