• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Yukari is a better character than Chie, I agree.

It kind of hurts me to choose, but yeah.

It's a shitshow in trying to decide who's the least worst in Fuuka and Rise when it comes to support characters.

Rise by a country mile, but I admittedly have a soft spot for idols

Yukari is literally the prime example I give as to why the P3 cast is massively inferior to P4, and this is coming from somebody who thinks Chie is overrated. Yukari is hot steaming garbage.

:(

Jintor

P4 has the objectively best character in Kanji, but P3 has the objectively best "best friend" in junpei.

It's a shitshow in trying to decide who's the least worst in Fuuka and Rise when it comes to support characters.

Rise is a great character. (Okay actually her social link is kind of pants but I really like Laura Bailey's performance, the way she reveals her ideas about her side of the relationship if you fuck up on Valentine's day in Golden really lends some depth to her, and she's all around fun to hang around)

but as a navigator

GOD DAMNIT RISE SHUT UP

My JRPG protags will always be named Antiya Whippya.

I think Anita Whipya is snappier

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Rise is a great character. (Okay actually her social link is kind of pants but I really like Laura Bailey's performance, the way she reveals her ideas about her side of the relationship if you fuck up on Valentine's day in Golden really lends some depth to her, and she's all around fun to hang around)

but as a navigator

GOD DAMNIT RISE SHUT UP

I think Anita Whipya is snappier

If I add ya at the end of my name it makes it japanese.

That's how it works right?

Also I generally find idols super boring so rise by extension is super boring. Her social link didn't help.

it's a senior news editor position for giant bomb new york

link works fine for me, not sure what's up. google cbs interactive jobs.

AEsIPyP.png

already setting myself up for disappointment at cara not getting hired, but under preferred qualifications: Knowledge of the Japanese language (written and spoken)

Jintor

Huh.

Kanji's not troy baker in q is he? If it's the same sound alike from the animation he's improved. Or the 3ds sound quality is covering up enough that it sounds okay

Huh.

Kanji's not troy baker in q is he? If it's the same sound alike from the animation he's improved. Or the 3ds sound quality is covering up enough that it sounds okay
Wait, He's not the voice of Kanji in Animation? My mind is blown, it sounds exactly like him.

Bacon

That's gotta be a pretty desirable job right? I can't imagine any gaming site that would offer you more freedom then giantbomb.

Balb

I think I'm in the same boat as Jeff. P4 (Golden for me) is one of my favorite games of all time yet I can't get into any of the previous entries in the series or any of the P4 spin offs. Bums me out.

Megasoum

Banned
It's great that they are hiring but it'S kinda weird they are going for another news editor. I think that Patrick is already covering that stuff enough. Especially for a site that was never centered around news.

daydream

Banned
Whoever gets the job, that's awesome that they get to bolster their NY office.

To put it in Jimmy's words: "good guy cbsi"

It's great that they are hiring but it'S kinda weird they are going for another news editor. I think that Patrick is already covering that stuff enough. Especially for a site that was never centered around news.

Reviews and QLs are also mentioned as part of the job. I think those will probably as much a role as news (liveshows, too, probably).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom