• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant Bomb is cursed when it comes to audience participation. The people that come out of the woodwork to ask a question are just incredible.

aurahack

Neo Member
Did Jeff take calls on his drive to work and it was filled with the worst people ever? Like every time GB takes questions?

There were two very nice people with interesting questions that resulted in equally interesting answers.

Then someone who thought he was being attacked because the IGDA said GG was bad called in for 45 minutes.

Tucah

you speak so well
Did Jeff take calls on his drive to work and it was filled with the worst people ever? Like every time GB takes questions?

To be fair, he takes calls occasionally and I have never heard anything close to the bullshit that guy was spewing. They're usually pretty harmless, often pretty solid questions.

Purple_Tentacle

Neo Member
I believe the general "discussion" was:

- Why don't you stand up for gamers?
- Games are going to be censored by SJWs just like Saturday morning cartoons were.

Honestly other than that it was really repetitive. The guy just wanted to complain.

Mesoian

I believe the general "discussion" was:

- Why don't you stand up for gamers?
- Games are going to be censored by SJWs just like Saturday morning cartoons were.

Honestly other than that it was really repetitive. The guy just wanted to complain.

Yeah, basically.

That SJW's killed saturday morning cartoons thing was literally insane.

I just wanted to talk about hip hop. I blame my phone for the whole ordeal guys. I got in but my volume was borked, so I had to hang up and restart.

Dr_Insane said:
He didn't seem crazy, he had some good points, some not good points (like the cartoons one), same with Jeff who had some great points but then also pulled the whole handwavey "but that's not what it was ever about" because of some trolls thing to not at all address certain criticisms. But hey, calling anyone with a different viewpoint than the one you like "crazy" is sure a good way to not have address anything they're actually saying, good job I guess. This thread is already toxic, shut it down mods.

Dr_Insane pls

I knew before clicking on this that there would be a already be a person defending the caller

WELL I MEAN EMCEE, DON'T YOU SEE THAT CARTOONS WERE DEVILIZED BY THESE 'SJW'S, don't you see we lost our nunchucks from TMNT in Europe!? Poor Donatello ended up holding sausage links! We lost our cartoons!

Mesoian

WELL I MEAN EMCEE, DON'T YOU SEE THAT CARTOONS WERE DEVILIZED BY THESE 'SJW'S, don't you see we lost our nunchucks from TMNT in Europe!? Poor Donatello ended up holding sausage links! We lost our cartoons!

Meanwhile, Star Wars Clone Wars, something that would become a disney product, was one of the most overtly violent american made cartoons put out in the past 10 years.

Emcee, you might as well shut down this thread. This thread was toxic form the very first post.

Don't be a jerk? That's a very SJW thing to say.

Wow, Bloodborne makes DS2 look like complete dog sh-

Wait, what is happening?

Sadly this is my thoughts as well

I might as well pick it up when the price lowers and because of the dlc.

But man the game looks so flat.

Emcee, you might as well shut down this thread. This thread was toxic form the very first post.

Don't be a jerk? That's a very SJW thing to say.

I always knew my thread would be the one to shut down GBGAF

who whines about saturday morning cartoons in the day and age where there are fucking entire channels dedicated to goddamn cartoons? christ almighty, put away the body pillows and get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom