• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says it several times and blames them for killing Bugs Bunny lol

This whole thing is crazy but props to Jeff for handling him calm and collected. He really manages to talk to him instead of talking around or over him like some others might do, made it interesting to listen to.

i get the sense that Jeff has been talking to crazy people his whole life so this is nothing new

I honestly want to see Jeff's face when this call started

image.php

sprinkles

I listened to the call doing my weekend grocery shopping (btw I love to live in the future where I can listen to some guy on the other side of the world complaining about his satellite radio).

The first two calls today were fine, the second one was actually the guy who sent GB the SNES tape of Star Fox 2. But the third dude was insane, I had to shout out loud "oh shut up" at times which drew some faces in the super market...

Myggen

I was wondering if I was gonna upload this to my Youtube channel...maaaaaybe if I turn off comments.

edit> Nah, not worth it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It's funny, when I think about the GB crew I mostly think off them as a bunch of very likeable goofballs but every time it's needed Jeff really shows that he is a fucking professional.

justjim89

Is there a way to disable the new enemy placement in the DS2 upgrade? I'd love the DLC and the DX11 but holy shit the new enemy placement looks way too hard. DS2 was hard enough as it was.

Hagi

Is there a way to disable the new enemy placement in the DS2 upgrade? I'd love the DLC and the DX11 but holy shit the new enemy placement looks way too hard. DS2 was hard enough as it was.

Pretty sure it's everything or nothing in true Souls fashion

oti

Banned
That should be the new podcast "Jeff talks to crazy people!" then we can get some nintendo coverage.

"Jeff here, who am I talking to?"
"Hi Jeff, my name is Thomas. I... I killed a person in order to get the last Rosalina amiibo at Walmart. What should I do?"

Ugh of course. Someone else needs to start making games like the Souls games because From can be a bunch of assholes. Maybe I'll check out Lords of the Fallen.

LOTF is ok, it's basically a lower budget souls game with worse level design and atmosphere and overall more simplistic gameplay.

It seems that some of the better souls-like are actually coming out in 2d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom