• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

My favorite issue I have with Gamergate is its origin.

It started as a WordPress blog about an ex-girlfriend which somehow got misconstrued as Zoe Quinn getting positive coverage for Depression Quest for her actions; which did not occur.

I fucking hate Gamer Gate because I can never criticize gaming media again for the fear that a GGer will harass someone I've written about. In fact that's actually happened to me twice now. On two occasions I was lucky enough to stumble on some ethically questionable things only to be forced to sit on them because of Gamer Gate.

Gamer Gaters love to say they're about ethics and free speech in gaming, yet all they've done is some ethically questionable things and trivialize the discussion about ethics in gaming.

Gamer Gate is on par with the Truther movement.

Sadly this is my thoughts as well

I might as well pick it up when the price lowers and because of the dlc.

But man the game looks so flat.

I always knew my thread would be the one to shut down GBGAF

It's still a fun game. Just not as good as Bloodborne. (BB is so sooo good)

BB is good

BB is so goooooooooooood.

Tying degredation to framerate is fucking stupid. I thought it was a bug on the PC release, but now it seems clear that it was intentional since they kept it in for a year later release.

Its obviously intentional that they wanted weapon degradation to be like it is now, because otherwise they would have just doubled the durability on all the weapons.

Unless that ended up causing some major game breaking bug.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Give me assurances jeff that video game breast bouncing won't go the way of 1970s saturday morning cartoons

Tying degredation to framerate is fucking stupid. I thought it was a bug on the PC release, but now it seems clear that it was intentional since they kept it in for a year later release.

Tbh, I didn't mind the increased durability loss on the original PC port of Dark Souls 2. I initially thought the game was balanced around it since bonfires are scattered a lot more in this game so I assumed the devs wanted you to have a bunch of side weapons in order to make you use your extra equip slots between bonfires. This was before I found out it was a bug.

Give me assurances jeff that video game breast bouncing won't go the way of 1970s saturday morning cartoons

Project x Zone 2 just got announced.

m09z4uz.gif

ahh, another boobies anime game that looks like a 70s saturday morning cartoon. I was kinda interested in the first PXZ but i see now that it's not for me.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
oh wow it gets even better/worse

"ive seen the pictures, all the people with funny hair and hats, they're the feminist ones"

ahh, another boobies anime game that looks like a 70s saturday morning cartoon. I was kinda interested in the first PXZ but i see now that it's not for me.

If the concept of Capcom/Namco/Sega stars showing up in a crossover game with mediocre/poorly paced "Strategy" RPG gameplay doesn't sell you on it, then don't even bother.

Unless they actually decide to make the sequel have better gameplay and properly focused/balanced rosters, but that's not exactly what sold people on the first game and not what they were trying to do.

Hagi

Wow he actually said SJWs. Unironically.

He says it several times and blames them for killing Bugs Bunny lol

This whole thing is crazy but props to Jeff for handling him calm and collected. He really manages to talk to him instead of talking around or over him like some others might do, made it interesting to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom