• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Yooooooooooooooo. Daredevil is violent as fuck. It's actually pretty refreshing to see an MCU thing where they don't pull any punches.

I look forward to Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

Yooooooooooooooo. Daredevil is violent as fuck. It's actually pretty refreshing to see an MCU thing where they don't pull any punches.

I look forward to Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

I think you may be in the wrong thread, this post has nothing to do with Nickelback.

I was sad that Rock On isn't on Android, but the dev's other apps are there so it's probably just a matter of time.

The fact it has links to iTunes for the songs makes me think it may not, unless they do the work to link it to Google Play or something.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I remember slash getting offended by mashed potato on soccer am years ago

Buckethead makes like a shit ton of music every year, which I really, really respect.

Axl does fuck all.

edit: Dan, Axl Rose would tell you to fuck off if you asked to drink with him. Because he is a twat.

I'm a bit behind on the stream, but do people agree with Dan that SOAD is terrible?

See, I think they've aged HORRIBLY, and they're a band that seems less and less appealing the further away you get from, saaaaay about 16, but IDK.

They're all right. They had their own thing going on.

Rainmaker

Banned
SOAD is actually really good. One of the few bands I don't see as a product of their time going back to that era of music. Guns N Roses deserve a lot of credit too but I get why they're not appealing to a lot of people in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom