• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

this game needs some Method Man or Ghostface DLC tbh

[Meth] Yeahhh, torture motherfucker what? [Torture nigga what?] What?
I'll fuckin - I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right, put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like *Tssssssss*

[Rae] Yeah, I'll fuckin - yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser, just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser, and bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat
[Ooooohhhh] Whassup? BLAOWWW!!

[Meth] I'll fuckin - I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!

[Raek] I'll fuckin - I'll fuckin - I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker

[Meth] I'll fuckin - I'll fuckin sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

I'm watching this on twitch, and noticed this.

panel-504350-image-8790efe096798939-320.png

Shouldn't there be an spooky (get it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Patrick too?

Nothing makes me distrust a person more than this.

I hope in MK XI (if it isn't a Shaolin Soccer spinoff) they have a character called Mrs. Goro who is Goro's wife and has four boobs and wears a hairnet and uses a rolling pin as a weapon and

Can NOT believe they are actually moving on to Mario Party 4. Four is the one I thought was the best in the series. Certainly the one my friends and I played the most. I remember being bummed out with 5 and 6 and played each one less after that.

Can NOT believe they are actually moving on to Mario Party 4. Four is the one I thought was the best in the series. Certainly the one my friends and I played the most. I remember being bummed out with 5 and 6 and played each one less after that.

Huh 4 will be interesting then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom