• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've enjoyed the first three episodes. I should probably give Arrow another chance although the first episode never grabbed me.

Since Netflix commissions based on statistics and not pilots, does that mean if I put 'Punisher' in the search box over and over and over again that they'll go ahead with a series for that?

Myggen

Hope this rumor is still true:

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann

An important private message I received on GameSpot in 2008:

CCf4wTnWgAEQZ9V.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
That surprisingly didn't review very well!

Yes GameDaily, the gameplay in a platformer being bad will normally keep a game from greatness.

Sonic game reviews are incredible. I'm pretty sure that 90% of them have been written by an algorithm for the past ten years, ignoring the game itself and all circumstances around it. Sonic '06 got reviews in the 60s and that game is now famous for being completely fucking broken and one of the worst retail released games of the decade.

Xater

Sonic game reviews are incredible. I'm pretty sure that 90% of them have been written by an algorithm for the past ten years, ignoring the game itself and all circumstances around it. Sonic '06 got reviews in the 60s and that game is now famous for being completely fucking broken and one of the worst retail released games of the decade.

I heard Sonic Boom is actually worse and from what I have seen I don't doubt it. It's in the 30s on Metacritic.

So... GTA V doesn't unlock until 4 PM. So I'm guessing if they are going to play that, then this stream will be over 2 hours for sure...

That is unless they have it unlocked for press early.

Myggen

I'm assuming MKX's embargo is up in 10 minutes, and that Jeff is doing a "pre review" because he wants to play it online after release? MK isn't exactly known for its great netcode.

Xater

I'm assuming MKX's embargo is up in 10 minutes, and that Jeff is doing a "pre review" because he wants to play it online after release? MK isn't exactly known for its great netcode.

I was skeptical about the netcode the moment they announced the region lock.

it astounds me how effective "fuck it throw link in" was for soul calibur 2 (or maybe it astounds me how most of the zelda fanbase are zombies thirsty for anything with zelda's stank on it)

sonic reviews just exist so people can make stupid sonic-based puns like they're the gene fucking shalit of video games

also this and this because everyone just has to be a comedian whenever they have a bad game to review

Anjin M

yeah I saw Jason's tweets. And his side remark that he bought ALL SKUs.

Jason seems like a good guy, but why would you do that? Really, all SKUs?

prior edit text: He must have friends spread across several consoles.

They will still play MKX offline.

I can't wait to watch Jeff beat Brad's ass over and over again. Keeping my fingers crossed Jason gets to tap in at some point.

The SC content is so good. I have a friend that plays SF2 and he goes random or plays solid or plays to annoy he actually gets me super emotionally upset. I don't think about how I many times I beat him but how annoy he is to fight against.

I hope Samantha puts the hurt on Dan in SC. She did well in SF4 on some charity stream in GB.

Random question.

I want to get the parents a streaming box. Something for netflix and youtube etc... BUT I also want to watch GB videos while I am over looking after the dog or something.

Chromecast is perfect for me but probably too fiddliy for them. They cant even manage a iphone right anyway. I would want something with a remote.

Any suggestions?

Roku has a GB app so I could get that.

Or could I get a Kindle Fire TV and side load video buddy onto it?

I have a Roku HDMI stick, funky. It's really good. It's a shame though that it doesn't have the service-wide search that the US version has (i.e. you can search for a show or film and it tells you what service has it). But Giant Bomb content works great on it.

[EDIT - Jason!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom